Corporate card for startups and new economy businesses In India
Credit Risk Manager₹6L – ₹10L • No equity
You will be responsible for underwriting and onboarding the customers who apply for Kodo cards. If you have an analytical mind, attention to detail and experience of underwriting businesses for unsecured credit, we are looking for you.
- Conduct detailed research on the financial history of businesses and their owners to determine credit worthiness.
- Review and verify income statements, tax returns and other financial documents
- Analyze cash flow for the borrower’s business and understand the relevant business cyclicality
- Prepare CAM and arrive at a credit recommendation – Credit product, amount, interest rate and security
- Sanction and disburse loans after credit assessment and KYC checks
- Help with credit monitoring activities by ensuring the end use of funds and following up with compliance of the terms and conditions of the sanction order
- Propose revisions to the credit limits or interest rates on the existing loans of qualified borrowers
- Define periodic credit review metrics relevant to this business
- Knowledge of basic accounting theories, credit principles, lending functions and loan research
- Understanding of risk, controls, compliance and regulatory framework
- Technically savvy with advanced computer and spreadsheet software skills
- Strong analytical & communication skills (written & verbal)
- Attention to detail, superior organizational and time management skills
- Self driven & entrepreneurial
Work Experience: 2-5 years of credit appraisal/ underwriting experience at a Bank, NBFC or Fintech Company, with a focus on small businesses
- Bachelor’s degree
- Preferably CA/ ICWA/ MBA Finance / PG – Commerce
Kodo at a glance
Kodo focuses on SaaS, Financial Services, Fin Tech, and B2B · SaaS · Mobile · Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in Mumbai. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.kodo.in