A new way for experts to angel invest in startups by leveraging their talents
Expert Mentors (Design, Product, Sales, Marketing) needed for Accelerator (five hours per week)$2k – $10k • 0.08% – 1.0%
Thanks for checking out this job posting!!
We at KnowCap have been diligently working over the past 24 months to help founders from overlooked geographies and under-resources backgrounds have a better shot on goal. Our Leap program is a part of that.
At Leap you will be tasked with being part coach, part strategic operator, and part consultant. In a sense it may be the most ambiguous position you’ve ever had, and yet one of the most impactful.
In five hours per week you will be leveraging your expertise as an expert operator to guide idea-stage founders through the earliest points in their company’s lifecycle. You will be helping them overcome obstacles and see around corners.
The compensation as a mentor in our accelerator will be 0.08-1% in our portfolio. We believe that by giving our expert operators carry the Leap portfolio, there will be a heightened incentive to make the companies you work with as successful as possible.
Who we are not looking for:
- Someone joining to make billions - this is a byproduct and not the main goal. Our priority is making an impact, if we tackle this effectively and launch successful companies, the money will come.
- Someone treating this as volunteering - this is a paid position as entrepreneurs will be compensating your in equity. You are not joining to give away your time.
- Someone who wants to coast - the entrepreneurs in our programs are willing to work 24/7 to realize their dreams. We expect you to be on point.
You’ll be an incredible fit if you:
- Want to leverage your knowledge and time as an investment tool
- Desire to go the extra mile for the entrepreneurs in our program
- Have a deep passion about helping aspiring founders build successful companies
- Find yourself studying entrepreneurship around the clock
- Believe in KnowCaps missions of helping people with ideas launch successful companies
- Are an expert operator who believes that your talent can help idea-stage entrepreneurs thrive
The time commitment for this coach/consultant/mentor role is 5 hours per week.
MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN because we are dealing with investment equity.