Our flexible workspace platform matches, tailors and manages space for companies
At Knotel we believe a company’s space should enable their growth. We exist to give companies the freedom to flex without being bound by their real estate, and the Account Executive contributes directly to delivering this value to our customers in the market.
Reporting directly to the market Head of Sales, the Account Executive will own a book of business of prospective Knotel customers. They will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with the goal of bringing new companies onto Knotel’s flexible workspace platform. Managing a full end-to-end sales cycle, the Account Executive will drive deals from opportunity creation and office tours to closing.
What You’ll Do
- Own a book of business of enterprise customers and deliver on quarterly and annual revenue & profit targets
- Prospect and build a consistent pipeline to sell our new and existing supply of flexible office properties
- Maintain a strong understanding of Knotel’s offerings and tailor your presentation to meet the needs of different types of organizations
- Build and maintain relationships within the brokerage, commercial real estate and target company communities while staying on top of industry trends
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams throughout the entire customer journey including Real Estate, Construction & Design, Implementation and Customer Experience
- Ensure sales hygiene across all systems and processes in order to distill insights around pipeline and sales effectiveness
Who You Are
You have a track record of meeting and exceeding quotas. You have a bias for action and know how to execute quickly and effectively. Engaging with business executives across all industries and levels comes naturally to you, and you know how to build a strong rapport, earn trust, and provide tailored solutions based on specific customer needs.
You also have the following:
- 5-10 years of sales experience; real estate, leasing, and/or tenant representation experience highly preferred
- Proven success selling into C-suite executives at SMB to Enterprise size companies
- A consultative sales approach and proven ability to identify problems and provide tangible client solutions
- Excellent communication skills and strong follow-through
- Strong goal orientation
- Strong administration skills
Knotel is the world’s leading flexible workspace platform that matches, tailors and manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established and growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, and people. With over 5 million square feet across 200 locations in four continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate and moving companies forward.
Knotel was founded in 2016 to give businesses the flexibility and speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, and workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Our Core Values
- Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
- Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
- Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
- Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
- “Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
- Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive culture where people of any race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law can do their best work and fly their flag. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives further outlined here.
Drinks & snacks
Knotel at a glance
Knotel focuses on Internet, Real Estate, Interior Design, Construction, and Commercial Real Estate. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, and London. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Knotel has raised $555M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2019 at a valuation of $1.3B.