Collect, Own & Action Your Digital Content Data
Technical Implementations Specialist$100k – $140k • 0.01% – 0.05%
Knotch is the Content Intelligence Platform that enables communications and marketing teams to measure, understand, and optimize content ROI across their digital efforts. Some of the world's largest brands such as JP Morgan Chase, Salesforce, AT&T, and Deloitte trust us to help them own their voice online, and we allow their customers to own theirs as well. This transparency and empowerment helps these communications become truly worthwhile for both creators and audiences. For more on Knotch's products, visit our website.
We’re proud of our team
We’ve been building our products since 2013, and our team has grown in size and in spirit. We recently ranked in the top 12% of fastest growing companies in America by Inc! Since the Covid-19 pandemic we’ve become remote-first, and we plan to stay that way. A flexible environment leads to a happy team as we’ve been named a Best Place to Work three years running by Built In NYC. If you’d like to speak with our recruiting team about the future of Knotch, feel free to connect with us on LinkedIn and learn about us further on our careers site.
The Implementations Specialist
- Project lead for implementations ranging from existing client add-ons to complete solutions for new clients.
- Plan for and drive successful delivery across the client and internal organizations for multiple concurrent client project launches ranging from 15-20 implementations at a time.
- Gather and document technical requirements and decisions; create, maintain, and communicate client facing project plans; provide continual updates and status reports to client and internal stakeholders (Client Success and Engineering).
- Ensure efficient delivery.
- Escalate any potential roadblocks to successful deployment to Client Success.
- Escalate requests for scope changes to Client Success Manager.
- Guide customers through their testing and troubleshooting process.
- Assist with troubleshooting any technical issues related to deployment prior to launch.
- Project manage custom integration requirements and timelines with the engineering integration team and Client Success teams.
- Work cross-functionally with client engagement, engineering, and product to find the best solutions for clients.
- Subject matter expert on product offering; train cross-functional team members and assist with client questions and demands.
- Responsible for documenting internal processes and training sessions for colleagues.
- Ensure proper escalation of advanced technical issues to appropriate teams internally.
- Act as primary client interface for technical implementations for both new and existing clients.
- Explain the technical details of our solutions and integrations to both publishers and technical client teams.
- In partnership with Client Success, consult with clients to determine project resources and timelines.
- Ensure delivery of a solution built around clients specific business objectives.
- Consult with clients regarding and encourage use of established best practices for implementation.
- Set appropriate expectations.
- Collaborate with the Client Success team to ensure a high level of client satisfaction and communicate opportunities to position other service offerings.
- Contribute to continual product and process improvement and documentation measures.
- Project Documentation
- Track time and project status for client health
- Document and maintain all relevant client and project notes.
Success will be measured by:
- Quality of implementation in accordance with Knotch best practices.
- Time to launch.
You'll be successful here if you possess:
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to track multiple concurrent projects in detail.
- Able to confidently and effectively communicate with business and technical contacts.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Ability to work with data. Any query language to read from databases is a HUGE plus.
- Familiarity with DFP, VPAID, VAST, OEmbed, and other ad-based and web-based integration technologies
- Familiarity with Web Analytics tools such as Adobe, Google etc.
- A proactive demeanor and people skills to help you helm implementation projects internally
- The mindset of giving and accepting quality, unbiased feedback
We appreciate but don't require:
- Experience working with publishers is a plus
- Experience with Jira
Knotch is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to provide equal opportunities in all of our processes, including our hiring and employee experience.
We pride ourselves on our three values: transparency, relentlessness, and inclusiveness.
We commit to daily work towards leading with empathy, reducing bias through periodic training, and engaging with and uplifting communities of marginalized groups.
We condemn all forms of racism and discrimination on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy or parenthood status, veteran status, disability status or any other identifier.
We encourage all employees, clients, investors, candidates, vendors, and friends of Knotch to deliver honest feedback directly or anonymously so that we may always seek to improve as an organization that is dedicated to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging.
Share your thoughts with us, and you will be heard.
Meet your team
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
Individual base medical plans are covered up to 99% by Knotch.
Generous parental leave
You deserve ownership of your work at Knotch.
Speak with your manager!
Take vacation so you can reset to perform at the top of your game.
Daily lunch stipend
Daily reimbursable lunch expenses.
Ocean mental health & wellness
Stipend + quarterly lunch and learns to support each other.
Some dogs hang out with us on the daily.
A learning & development stipend for your continued education.
Offsites and knotch events
One offsite and one onsite per year for all, plus regular gatherings and celebrations!
Knotch at a glance
Knotch focuses on Digital Media, Advertising, Analytics, Big Data, and Brand Marketing. Their company has offices in New York City and New York. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Knotch has raised $34.3M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2019.