Knock's mission is to make selling a home simple and certain
Network Agent - South Raleigh
Our homes are our most valuable asset and also the most difficult to buy and sell. Knock is on a mission to make trading in your house as simple and certain as trading in your car. Started by founding team members of Trulia.com (NYSE: TRLA, acquired by Zillow for $3.5B), Knock is an online home trade-in platform that uses data science to price homes accurately, technology to sell them quickly and a dedicated team of professionals to guide you every step of the way. We share the same top-tier investors as iconic brands like Netflix, Tivo, Match, HomeAway and Houzz.
As a Knock Network Agent you will play an integral part in helping our customers find their next home. You will do this by leveraging your existing Real Estate expertise to open doors and help our customers feel comfortable moving forward in their home buying journey.
What You’ll Own:
- Utilize your active real estate license with MLS access to open doors to active listings
- Act as a brand ambassador, providing an exciting and delightful experience for our customers
- Provide exceptional service for our customers on their home buying journey
- Schedule the showing appointments via the MLS showing tool in your market
- Confirm with the client which addresses will be shown after the appointments have been confirmed by the sellers
- Send client feedback to the Knock team so we can continue their home buying journey
Your Skills and Experience:
- You must have an active NC real estate license and Triangle Paragon MLS access
- Must be able to service the following areas: Angier, Benson, Bentonville, Clayton, Duncan, Dunn, Johnsonville, Jordan, Kenley, Princeton, Willow Springs, Selma, Seminole, Smithfield
- Licensed Real Estate Agent that has actively been practicing
- Real Estate for a minimum of 2 years in your market
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong relationship
- Clear written and verbal communication
- Comfort with technology and learning new software platforms
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Desire to work independently in the field
- Flexibility to work nights and weekends, as needed
What We Can Offer You:
- This is an independent contractor position.
- This is an amazing opportunity to be an integral part of building a multi-billion dollar consumer brand in an industry that is long overdue for a new way of doing things. You will be working with a passionate, mission-driven team that is disrupting the status quo.
We have offices in New York, San Francisco, Atlanta, Charlotte, Raleigh, Dallas-Fort Worth, Phoenix, and Denver with more on the way. In fact, we are proud to be a distributed company with employees in 21 different states. This is an amazing opportunity to be an integral part of building a multi-billion dollar consumer brand in an industry that is long overdue for a new way of doing things. You will be working with a passionate, mission-driven team that is disrupting the status quo.
Knock and it's subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please no recruitment firm or agency inquiries, you will not receive a reply from us.
This position is in the continental United States.