Knock's mission is to make selling a home simple and certain
Home Prep Specialist - Phoenix
Our homes are our most valuable asset and also the most difficult to buy and sell. Knock is on a mission to make trading in your house as simple and certain as trading in your car. Started by founding team members of Trulia.com (NYSE: TRLA, acquired by Zillow for $3.5B), Knock is an online home trade-in platform that uses data science to price homes accurately, technology to sell them quickly and a dedicated team of professionals to guide you every step of the way. We share the same top-tier investors as iconic brands like Netflix, Tivo, Match, HomeAway and Houzz.
*Knock is seeking candidates interested in this opportunity in the future. We are not actively taking on Home Prep Specialists at this time but when that time comes, we will reach out to schedule a conversation.
As a Home Prep Specialist, you will play an important role in helping Knock determine a home’s value by completing on-site visits in order to identify the home’s unique attributes and opportunities for improvement.
- Verify the condition and marketability of a home via photographs, measurements and scoring reports
- Make recommendations on cosmetic improvements that will enhance the home’s curb appeal and market value
- Act as a brand ambassador, providing an exciting and delightful experience for our customers
- Work with our field operations team to understand how home condition and improvements impact home value
- Real estate sales and/or construction experience is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong relationships
- Clear written and verbal communication
- Comfort with technology and learning new software platforms
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Desire to work independently in the field
- Flexibility to work nights and weekends, as needed
What Knock Can Offer to You:
- This is an independent contractor position with the flexibility to set your own schedule. You will get paid every two weeks based on the number of home visits completed. You can expect to make $3,000+ a month at capacity. Bonuses and full time employment will be available for top performers.
- This is an amazing opportunity to be an integral part of building a multi-billion dollar consumer brand in an industry that is long overdue for a new way of doing things. You will be working with a passionate, mission-driven team that is disrupting the status quo.
We have offices in New York, San Francisco, Atlanta, Charlotte, Raleigh, Dallas-Fort Worth, Phoenix, and Denver with more on the way. In fact, we are proud to be a distributed company with employees in 21 different states. This is an amazing opportunity to be an integral part of building a multi-billion dollar consumer brand in an industry that is long overdue for a new way of doing things. You will be working with a passionate, mission-driven team that is disrupting the status quo.
Knock and it's subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please no recruitment firm or agency inquiries, you will not receive a reply from us.
This position is in the continental United States.