Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Looking for that perfect startup opp? Join a high growth, OMERS Ventures backed startup and work with brands like Dell, Cisco, and Hootsuite. Our team has scaled AI technology from 0 to 100m users and businesses from 0 to $100m+.Klue is BC Tech's Startup of the Year, one of BC's Ready to Rocket emerging tech companies, a Deloitte Fast 50 Company to Watch, a C100 48 Hours in the Valley Audience Choice Winner, a Top 20 CIX Canadian Innovator, the runner up in the Startup World Cup global championships held in San Francisco and one of 11 Canadian tech companies to watch in 2020 by Betakit.
What you’ll do…
- Be your customer’s biggest advocate and primary point of contact for an owned portfolio of up to 30 Enterprise accounts
- Own the design and execution of each customer’s Success Plan and Engagement Model to ensure value delivery and creation at every stage of the customer lifecycle starting with onboarding
- Assess, monitor and optimize the breadth and depth of adoption for each customer persona and use case to unlock and maximize value across your owned portfolio
- Lead strategic business reviews and centre of excellence meetings that are relevant and impactful to your customers’ business goals and objectives
- Take the lead in customer renewal management and unlock more value for each customer through expansion planning and account growth
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of your customers’ technology, products and services
- Partner with other Klue personnel and partners including executive leadership, sales, support, product development and marketing to meet Klue’s performance objectives and customer outcome expectations
What you’ll be measured on…
- Platform adoption and customer business outcome realization
- Customer satisfaction and advocacy
- Revenue retention and expansion
What we're looking for...
- 3-5 years of experience in customer success, sales, or product marketing at an enterprise B2B company
- Direct revenue ownership across a portfolio of accounts managing multiple stakeholders
- Experience with change management and cross-functional communications driving platform adoption and user activations
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships, rapport and establish trust through a consultative approach
- Experience with CRM, Content Management, Collaboration tool integrations in an Enterprise environment
- Eagerness to learn, rampant curiosity, a passion for technology and for being part of a fast-growing SaaS company
Bonus points for…
- Experience working in the competitive intelligence or market intelligence space and tools
- Experience with win/loss analysis, market research and related process and tools
- Experience working with learning and development or sales enablement teams in B2B to implement and rollout tools to sales and customer success teams
Room for growth
Free gym access
What you can expect from Klue...
You'll have a voice, opinions aren’t just welcome, they're expected
You'll work with an experienced team, 100 years of combined biz + tech
You'll work on big problems, the kind 85m companies have
You'll get flexible vacation
You'll choose your own equipment
No politics, no posers: open, honest, I've-got-your-back environment
At Klue, we are building an environment where our employees feel included and heard. Diversity and inclusion are important to us and we strongly encourage applications from minorities, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
Klue at a glance
Klue focuses on SaaS, B2B, Analytics, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in Vancouver and Amsterdam. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Klue has raised $20.9M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2020.