Market and Competitive Intelligence (AI powered + VC Backed)
Looking for that perfect SaaS, startup opp? Join a high growth, venture backed, blue chip client startup and work with people who have scaled technology from 0 to 100m users and businesses from 0 to $100m+. Klue is BC Tech's Startup of the Year and one of 11 Canadian tech companies to watch in 2020 by Betakit.
What you can expect from Klue:
- You'll have a voice, opinions aren’t just welcome, they're expected
- You'll work with an experienced team, 100 years of combined biz + tech
- You'll work on big problems, the kind 85m companies have
- You'll get ground floor options, flexible vacation and free access to a gym
- You'll choose your own equipment (typically 27" Apple monitor + Mac)
- No politics, no posers: open, honest, I've-got-your-back environment
- You know frontend frameworks, ideally React
- You've developed responsive sites, single page apps, and SaaS products
- Your code lives in Github - please send your link with the application
- You've got experience with SOA and REST APIs
- You debug, optimize, unit/regression/cross-browser test your work
- Your toolbelt includes SASS (SCSS), PostCSS, Gulp, Browserify/Webpack, Babel
- You've worked in agile, iterative development, can estimate scope & prioritize
- You're an independent problem solver, tinkerer and thinker with a high IQ and comfort with ambiguity and the startup pace
Autonomy to create great work on a flexible schedule
Room for growth
At Klue, we are building an environment where our employees feel included and heard. Diversity and inclusion are important to us and we strongly encourage applications from minorities, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
Klue at a glance
Klue focuses on SaaS, B2B, Analytics, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in Vancouver and Amsterdam. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Klue has raised $20.9M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2020.