Market and Competitive Intelligence (AI powered + VC Backed)
Sales Development Representative$40k – $80k • 0.0% – 0.2%
Looking for that perfect startup opp? Join a high growth, OMERS Ventures backed startup and work with brands like Dell, Cisco, Nike and Hootsuite. Our team has scaled AI technology from 0 to 100m users and businesses from 0 to $100m+.
Klue is BC Tech's Startup of the Year, one of BC's Ready to Rocket emerging tech companies, a Deloitte Fast 50 Company to Watch, a C100 48 Hours in the Valley Audience Choice Winner, a Top 20 CIX Canadian Innovator, the runner up in the Startup World Cup global championships held in San Francisco and one of 11 Canadian tech companies to watch in 2020 by Betakit.
What you will do
Highly targeted outbound prospecting. You will research and learn about a prospect, sharing personalized competitive insights and delivering them as much value as possible at scale. Your goal: book qualified meetings with product marketers and sales enablement teams at mid to large B2B companies. Specific duties include: list building, emailing, social outreach, cold calling and inside sales pitching. After qualifying pain in a disco call, you'll hand the opp off to your Account Executive with crisp, detailed notes. You'll learn about conceptual selling and be exposed to all aspects of building a startup from the ground up.
What you can expect from Klue:
- You'll have a voice, opinions aren’t just welcome, they're expected
- You'll work with an experienced team, 100 years of combined biz + tech
- You'll work on big problems, the kind 85m companies have
- You'll get ground floor options, flexible vacation and free access to a gym
- You'll choose your own equipment
- No politics, no posers: open, honest, I've-got-your-back environment
- Your career goal is to be the best in sales
- You're razor smart and process things quickly
- You've got hustle and initiative
- You've got grit. Whatever you do, you do well regardless of challenge.
- You're articulate and crisp in your writing and verbally
- You figure out what needs to get done and make it happen
- People trust you; you're authentic and genuine and draw people in.
- You're competitive. Maybe an athlete? You definitely love to win.
- You are an optimist to a fault, full of energy, you can't be beat down
Superstars are technically proficient and have a killer process for building lists, email/calls and booking meetings but this a character first role. Bring your character and competitive personality, and we'll teach you the rest!
Flexible work schedule
Room to grow and learn
At Klue, we are building an environment where our employees feel included and heard. Diversity and inclusion are important to us and we strongly encourage applications from minorities, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
Klue at a glance
Klue focuses on SaaS, B2B, Analytics, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in Vancouver and Amsterdam. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Klue has raised $20.9M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2020.