No Code ETL and Analysis platform for Finance teams
VP of Sales$200k – $250k • 1.0% – 2.0%
Reporting to the CEO, the VP of Sales is responsible for building a Sales organization across North America. This would include creating and implementing our sales strategy, growing the Sales Team and building pipeline to achieve revenue growth per the Kloudio growth plan. Along with implementing the infrastructure, policies, and procedures, and training the sales team, this role is also expected to help and/or directly close key customer accounts.
We are looking for an experienced and energetic VP to grow and lead Sales. Kloudio has established an initial customer base with top-tier companies, and will be acquiring new customers across all of Kloudio’s target segments. The Candidate will be responsible for acquiring new customers, and expanding sales opportunities within existing customers.
The Candidate will have a strong background in building organizations that drive new customer acquisition. Kloudio is a dynamic organization so it is important to have strong time management skills, attention to detail, the ability to work under pressure and above all be flexible.
What will make you an ideal candidate?
- Experience selling to finance teams and related organizations (CFOs, FP&A teams, VP’s of Engineering, CTO’s, Data Engineering and Business Intelligence teams)
- Experience building a SaaS Sales organization.
- Experience in Product Led Growth strategy (Free trial and Freemium)
- Strong Track record in achieving, and overachieving, Plan and Quota numbers.
- Past success building Sales teams from the ground-up for early stage startups and growing revenue from 0 to over $20+ million.
- Experience in establishing Sales Plans/Strategies and executing/achieving Sales Plans.
- Deep experience in pipeline building, sales forecasting, sales compensation programs, and Sales Operations.
- Ability to establish relationships at multiple levels within an organization.
- Ability to develop Sales talent and develop high-performing sales organizations.
- Experience building appropriate infrastructure and processes that will help Kloudio establish a scalable business/sales model.
- Strong knowledge of the SaaS model, which means you know that success comes from establishing many long-term relationships built on mutual trust and customer satisfaction.
- Able to provide high energy and hands-on leadership to Sales.
- Being a resilient technology professional, who has a delivery focused mind and is happy to be in a fast paced/ evolving environment, where process and roles change frequently.
- Grow and manage a world-class SaaS Sales organization.
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Focus on new customer acquisition and revenue growth.
- Properly train Sales Organization.
- Establish Sales Playbooks by Segment.
- Create Sales Compensation Plans.
- Deep understanding of selling to FP&A teams and IT teams
- Proven success and scaling emerging companies from early revenue to $20+ million for early stage startups
- Proven experience building a successful SaaS company.
- At least 20+ years of prior experience in selling enterprise and mid-market customers.
- Deep understanding of SaaS sales metrics and their business drivers.
- Experience with software implementations for large and global enterprise systems.
- Prior experience with top SaaS provider is a major plus.
- Early Stage/emerging company experience.
- Prior experience in Product Led Growth strategy
An attractive compensation package consisting of salary, commissions and equity.
100% healthcare coverge
100% Healthcare coverage for you and your family.
Early stage equity
Generous Early Stage Equity
Lunch expense reimbursement
5k towards continuous learning and events/conferences
Annual company offsite
Offsite at an Exotic Location
Kloudio at a glance
Kloudio focuses on Analytics, Enterprise Resource Planning, Business Intelligence, and Data. Their company has offices in San Jose. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Kloudio has raised $4.65M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2020.