No Code ETL and Analysis platform for Finance teams
VP of Engineering$185k – $235k • 0.5% – 1.5%
Please note: We are looking for someone in the San francisco bay area who can work remotely until the pandemic is over.
We are looking for an experienced Director/Sr.Director of Engineering who would like to advance the career as a VP of Engineering. The responsibilities of a VP of Engineering include leading a team of developers and engineers, collaborating with product managers, and improving company policies and standards.
To be successful as a VP of Engineering, you should have prior organizational leadership experience, be able to collaborate with team members, and be a strategic problem-solver. Ultimately, a top-notch VP of Engineering should demonstrate excellent communication skills, an ability to connect with other engineers and developers, and a have solid foundation in software design and architecture.
VP of Engineering Responsibilities:
- Leading the team through management and mentorship.
- Code reviews/System Architecture review
- Managing a team of engineers in the offshore
- Sprint Planning
- Contributing to recruitment activities.
- Developing standards and procedures to ensure that quality standards are met and consistent.
- Recommending technological developments and improvements on efficiency.
- Developing the team to ensure quality end products.
VP of Engineering Requirements:
- Engineering in Computer Science or similar degree.
- Experience in building scalable web applications.
- Strong organizational leadership skills.
- Extensive experience in working with stakeholders to create hiring strategies to develop quality teams.
- Startup experience is a big plus
- Experience in recruiting Engineers and contributors.
- Previous working experience in software design and developing SAAS platforms.
- Must be knowledgeable about industry trends, best practices, and change management.
Meet your team
100% healthcare coverge
100% Healthcare coverage for you and your family.
Early stage equity
Generous Early Stage Equity
Lunch expense reimbursement
5k towards continuous learning and events/conferences
Annual company offsite
Offsite at an Exotic Location
Kloudio at a glance
Kloudio focuses on Analytics, Enterprise Resource Planning, Business Intelligence, and Data. Their company has offices in San Jose. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Kloudio has raised $4.65M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2020.