No Code ETL and Analysis platform for Finance teams
Senior Frontend Engineer - React₹25L – ₹30L
Kloudio is a funded startup, backed by top Silicon Valley investors. Kloudio's mission is to automate Financial Data Analysis for Enterprises.
This position requires candidates with a high level of understanding in computer science and engineering concepts. Candidate should have strong React and Redux experience. We are looking for candidates with an attitude to work well in a team environment and can learn things quickly in a fast-paced environment.
• Build Reusable components in React and Redux
• Develop state of the art code with a keen eye on profiling , browser memory usage, load time of the apps
• Write useful tests for all code developed, ensuring a high quality bar is maintained consistently
• Work with UI/UX designers to incorporate the design changes in the product
• Create CI/CD pipelines for code deployment to production
• 5+ years of relevant industry experience, with 2+ years of building large scale enterprise grade systems
• 3+ years building scalable web apps using React
• Experience using Redux or other equivalent state management frameworks
• Experience using React hooks
• Excellent understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues as well as the ability to debug
• Strong technical background in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technology field
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Meet your team
100% healthcare coverge
100% Healthcare coverage for you and your family.
Early stage equity
Generous Early Stage Equity
Lunch expense reimbursement
5k towards continuous learning and events/conferences
Annual company offsite
Offsite at an Exotic Location
Kloudio at a glance
Kloudio focuses on Analytics, Enterprise Resource Planning, Business Intelligence, and Data. Their company has offices in San Jose. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Kloudio has raised $4.65M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2020.