No Code ETL and Analysis platform for Finance teams
Sr. Data Engineer$135k – $165k • 0.25% – 0.5%
We are looking for an experienced data engineer who will work with CTO on the data engineering aspect of the product.
• Design, develop, and maintain data models in regard to our data warehouse and data marts.
• Design, develop, and maintain large scale data applications and data pipelines as a part and end-to-end ad planning and insights solution to transform, at scale, rich data into actionable insights that directly impact business.
• Design, develop, and maintain solution required for user data privacy compliance like GDPR, CCPA, COPPA and Sox.
• Identify, design, and implement improvements to current architecture. This may include: internal process improvements, automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, reducing cost, re-designing infrastructure for greater reliability, etc.
• Review project designs that have a large data requirement for efficiency, data quality and data accuracy.
• You are self-driven, willing and able to take complete ownership of initiatives and make pragmatic technical decisions.
• You are constantly looking for ways to improve and/or automate your efforts.
• You are a driver of initiatives to streamline development & deployment, standardize on tools, and improve documentation quality.
• Background in computer science or similar quantitative field.
• 5+ years professional software development experience.
• Experience with schema design and data modeling.
• Strong understanding and experience of large-scale distributed data processing (Hive/Hadoop ).
• Experience with developing data applications and data pipelines.
• Experience with distributed computing framework like Apache Spark is a must.
• Experience working with AWS is a plus.
Full Medical and Dental Benefits for you and your family (100% covered)
Lunch/Travel Expenses Reimbursement
Annual Company meet with the founders and the team in an exotic location
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
100% healthcare coverge
100% Healthcare coverage for you and your family.
Early stage equity
Generous Early Stage Equity
Lunch expense reimbursement
5k towards continuous learning and events/conferences
Annual company offsite
Offsite at an Exotic Location
Kloudio at a glance
Kloudio focuses on Analytics, Enterprise Resource Planning, Business Intelligence, and Data. Their company has offices in San Jose. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Kloudio has raised $4.65M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2020.