No Code ETL and Analysis platform for Finance teams
Director of Product Marketing$130k – $170k • 0.1% – 0.25%
Kloudio is looking for a passionate product marketing leader with the hands-on technical aptitude to drive our marketing and go-to-market efforts. Working closely with our leadership team, the strongest candidates will have an applied background in the ecosystem of analytics and user engagement tools with a proven ability to dig in beyond bullet points and marketing claims to understand the product and technical landscape. We’re looking for someone who understands technology, loves to get hands-on, and has probably written a few lines of code in their time.
Job Duties and Responsibilities::
- Be the voice of the customer. You will understand our customers better than anyone and develop deep understanding of target buyer personas – eg: Director of Data Engineering, Director of Finance etc.
- Lead the go-to-market strategy and execution across functions
- Develop messaging, positioning and core content that communicates the use cases and value of the product
- Direct the demand generation function (in-house and outsourced vendor relationships)
- Collaborate with CEO and CTO (founders) to ensure we are delivering on top priority customer needs
- Develop a competitive strategy and the tools and enablement necessary to ensure successful field execution of the competitive playbook Provide “in deal” support to sales team
- 4+ years of product management or product marketing experience for a SaaS, analytics, business inteliigence platform, or web services company OR equivalent experience at a premier management consultancy.
- Comfort marketing to technical buyers (engineering, IT).
- Exquisite written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to audiences ranging from c-level executives to developers.
- Strong analytical and data skills.
- Project management skills. Able to handle multiple priorities in a dynamic environment.
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- MBA a plus.
- Experience marketing to enterprises preferred
100% healthcare coverge
100% Healthcare coverage for you and your family.
Early stage equity
Generous Early Stage Equity
Lunch expense reimbursement
5k towards continuous learning and events/conferences
Annual company offsite
Offsite at an Exotic Location
Kloudio at a glance
Kloudio focuses on Analytics, Enterprise Resource Planning, Business Intelligence, and Data. Their company has offices in San Jose. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Kloudio has raised $4.65M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2020.