No Code ETL and Analysis platform for Finance teams
Data Analyst$36k – $50k
Are you passionate about product, analytics and technology? We are looking for fast-moving analytics candidates and data junkies who want to make an impact. Candidates will help own analytics for a particular product or business at Kloudio and work with the CEO and engineers to translate the analysis into meaningful impact to the business. Please note that candidates will have a general interview and then we will make a determination of actual team assignments.
• Perform large-scale data analysis and develop effective statistical models for segmentation, classification, optimization, time series, etc.
• Design and implement reporting dashboards that track key business metrics and provide actionable insights
• Identify actionable insights, suggest recommendations and influence the direction of the business by effectively communicating results to cross functional groups
• Work closely with Product or Engineering & Operations teams to proactively create rule and manage decisions
• Prioritize leads so that the teams work on the most valuable cases
• Suggest improvements in the tools and techniques to help scale the team
• Relevant prior internship experience in solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches (or equivalent)
• Experience in problem solving
• Experience in Tableau / Power BI and SQL is a must
• Experience in presenting qualitative and quantitative data
• Experience utilizing both qualitative analysis (e.g., content analysis, phenomenology, hypothesis testing) and quantitative analysis techniques (e.g., clustering, regression, pattern recognition, descriptive and inferential statistics)
• Experience in collaborating with individuals and organizations
• Must have work authorization for United States .
• BS, MS or PhD degree in a quantitative discipline (applied mathematics, statistics, computer science, operations research, or related field)
• Programmer - Python, Perl, Java, and/or C++
• Experience with relational database (SQL, PL/SQL).
• Experience with BI tools - Tableau/Power BI
Meet your team
100% healthcare coverge
100% Healthcare coverage for you and your family.
Early stage equity
Generous Early Stage Equity
Lunch expense reimbursement
5k towards continuous learning and events/conferences
Annual company offsite
Offsite at an Exotic Location
Kloudio at a glance
Kloudio focuses on Analytics, Enterprise Resource Planning, Business Intelligence, and Data. Their company has offices in San Jose. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Kloudio has raised $4.65M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2020.