No Code ETL and Analysis platform for Finance teams
Content Writer$50k – $60k • 0.01% – 0.05%
We're looking for an content marketer who can help us increase our web presence by blogging, posting to social media, and engaging with others on platforms like Reddit and Quora. Obviously strong writing and copywriting abilities are the most important skills to have for this role. You will work cross-functionally with the founders and other employees to shape overall marketing strategy - your actions will have a very tangible impact on our company and you won't be treated like an intern!
What would you do?
-Content creation and marketing (blogs, website copy, PR, Reddit, Quora)
-Manage Kloudio's social media channels
-Help with general marketing strategy alongside founders
-Help support and participate in events and conferences in which Kloudio participates
- Proactively look for outlets for Kloud.io to provide thought leadership for the industry and to find new channels that will drive user growth and engagement
What will success look like?
-You will have a portfolio of content written for us that you would be proud to use for future job opportunities with marketing firms/agencies
-You will have crafted lots of content on relevant Quora questions/Reddit posts that direct people to our service
-You will have helped strengthen our brand and pioneered thought leadership efforts in the industry.
- You will have built a metrics-focused, data-driven approach to measuring & testing all of our outreach and PR efforts, and the impact of our media engagement on user growth
Who we're looking for someone who:
-Is a self-starter who is passionate about setting big goals & over-delivering
-An understanding of databases, data analysis, and Google Adwords is a plus
- Has some domain experience in financial planning, analysis and data analytics
- is data driven and analytical
- has experience in Planning the content calendar, delivering as per schedule and analyzing impact of the posts to lead generation
- Engages with prospects and customers to sell the product
100% healthcare coverge
100% Healthcare coverage for you and your family.
Early stage equity
Generous Early Stage Equity
Lunch expense reimbursement
5k towards continuous learning and events/conferences
Annual company offsite
Offsite at an Exotic Location
Kloudio at a glance
Kloudio focuses on Analytics, Enterprise Resource Planning, Business Intelligence, and Data. Their company has offices in San Jose. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Kloudio has raised $4.65M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2020.