Digital Medical Assistant
Data Engineer (Full-time, in Malaysia. No middlemen/ contract development houses)$24k – $48k • 0.01% – 0.05%
`We're looking for an experienced Data Engineer who is up for a challenge. Someone who is excited about working with a team of skilled engineers to create robust data pipelines for importing, aggregating and analyzing medical data. Someone who is not daunted by the challenge of structuring and organizing data from multiple systems into workflows that make the lives of administrative staff at clinics less complicated, and benefits patients and the multiple 3rd partiers who can improve medical care if they have better data insights.
Proposed Job description
- Full stack developer with 2-5 years experience working with data pipelines, cleaning and analysis
- Familiarity with Python
- Familiary with nosql and SQL databases
- Exposure to reverse engineering systems
- Exposure and strong interest in structuring noisy data, and creating high level data pipelines to do the same.
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies
- Ability to work in a small kick ass team
Please share your github link in your resume / application.
No middlemen/ contract development houses.
Meet your team
klinify at a glance
klinify focuses on Healthcare, Health Care Information Technology, Mobile Health, and South East Asia. Their company has offices in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, klinify has raised $605K of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2019.