Klaviyo is the growth marketing platform built for online businesses
Senior Software Engineer
How you will make a difference:
- Wholly own features that thousands of our customers rely on daily to reach 100,000,000+ of consumers to drive their business forward
- Work on crafting our highly scalable real-time data pipeline *that processes billions of events* monthly across data sets growing to petabyte scale
- Be empowered to own the mission, technical direction and operations of projects that have immediate impact
- Advance your technical skills in all facets ranging from front end web development and user experience to machine learning and massively parallelized data pipelines
- Contribute to the company as a subject matter expert in multiple areas, constantly pushing yourself to be a better engineer and to level up all of your peers within your team and within Klaviyo
Who you are:
- Have experience building products that matter and pushing yourself and your team to be better engineers and build a product with passionate advocates
- Enjoy working with new technologies ranging from the frontend to backend, and are particularly passionate and an expert in multiple stack areas. You show this by having strong and opinionated experience with various technologies and know how to pick the right tool for any job
- Love digging into performance and scalability issues to drive breakthrough solutions-- whether it's a slow loading UI or too many clicks in a workflow, a database query timing out, or a queue that just won’t drain. You recognize all problems can be solved
- Enjoy shipping code early & often in an agile fashion, pairing with product management to craft better software by soliciting feedback from thousands of end users
- Like working on small, autonomous agile teams. At Klaviyo, you will have ownership of features, but you'll collaborate with everyone to make sure we produce the right solution Get to know Klaviyo Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why over 50,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.
Klaviyo at a glance
Klaviyo focuses on SaaS, E-Commerce, Advertising, Analytics, and Email. Their company has offices in Boston and London. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Klaviyo has raised $158.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2019.