Powering human performance
Digital Marketing Manager
Kitman Labs is a global human performance company, disrupting and transforming the way the sports industry uses data to increase the performance of the world's top athletes.
Driven by a passion to innovate in the areas of sports performance, analytics and user experience, we have assembled a team of the industry’s top data scientists, sports performance scientists, product, and engineering. The company received recognition by Fast Company in 2019 as one of the most innovative companies in the world.
Kitman Labs’ advanced Outcome-driven Analytics and Performance Intelligence Platform are used by over 200 teams in 50 leagues on 6 continents spanning soccer, rugby, American football, baseball and ice hockey.
The Digital Marketing and Events Manager role is central to the company’s strategy to expand our reach and engagement in the market. We are looking for a creative, collaborative, and data-driven marketer to create our global digital marketing and events strategy and consistently execute campaigns that inform and engage our audiences. This person will bring a creative and structured approach to conversion experimentation and measurement and use analysis to report on engagement and pipeline results. Additionally, they will help build the right marketing technology stack to support our objectives. This is a critical role to our business success with strong ties to our CEO and Sales organization.
We will expect you to:
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing with sales, the CEO and our market experts
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns, taking into account different personas and geographies
- Generate campaign ideas for single and multiple channels
- Create and communicate a complex, cross-channel campaign calendar
- Manage and monitor campaign budgets
- Collaborate internally to design, build, and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns vs. goals
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points and identify critical conversion and drop off points to optimize user funnels
- Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and build business case for technologies as appropriate
Experience and skills we look for:
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing, in-house or agency
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Experience creating digital strategies and budgets from scratch
- Demonstrable success leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
- Excellent reporting and analysis capabilities for all channels
- Detailed oriented, organized with strong project management skils
- Ability to manage outside creative and content agencies
- Wordpress page building and design
- Testing mindset, with success with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Strong Hubspot and Salesforce knowledge, with experience on a variety of other marketing technology platforms
Fully paid health insurance (via VHI)
Work from home
Flexible workplace with options to work from home
Kitchen with barista machine and a wide variety of snacks & refreshments
Gym membership (FlyeFit roaming)
Kitman Labs at a glance
Kitman Labs focuses on SaaS, Healthcare, Sports, Fitness, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in Menlo Park and Dublin. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Kitman Labs has raised $18.713M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2019.