Modern talk therapy software for mental health
Senior iOS Engineer$120k – $180k • 0.0% – 0.2%
Imagine a world where we all feel valued, we're contributing our best work, and our connections can run deep. Stress, anxiety, and depression still happen, but less frequently and with a lighter impact on our self-esteem.
Kintsugi Mindful Wellness is a new startup that aims to help people lead meaningful, healthy lives and the strategy is executing on creating mission-critical tools for people struggling with stress, anxiety, and depression.
Kintsugi is a smart voice journaling app for mindfulness. Simply speak into your phone, and Kintsugi will transcribe your thoughts into a journal entry, creating visibility on your daily highs and lows across time. Leveraging natural language processing, sentiment analysis, and state-of-the-art machine learning techniques, Kintsugi supports addressing various daily challenges to manage stress and promote mindfulness.
Adopted by professionals from Google, Apple, Facebook, Nike, Microsoft, UCSF, Stanford, Berkeley, Harvard, UCLA, and dozens others, Kintsugi leverages a time-tested method of journaling with people’s natural tendency to want to talk things out into a beautifully designed, on-demand app providing effective therapy and mindful workflows (U.S. patent pending).
Together, we can impact mental health on a global scale, and if you're ready to create groundbreaking technology in Emotion AI, we invite you to apply for our Senior/Lead iOS Engineer role based in San Francisco where you'll get to build a world-class set of machine learning applications to scale across homes, offices, and commutes globally.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in developing iOS apps with Objective-C and Swift
- Experience in the entire nuts to bolts development lifecycle for shipping consumer-facing apps on the App Store (links to libraries you've written or public repos you've contributed to are great)
- Dedication to building best-in-class user interface including the drive for meaningful animation design
- Strong understanding and experience in multi-threading, memory management, and network communication on iOS devices
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues on feature requirements and technical problems
- BS or MS in computer science or related field
- Knowledge of backend API development is preferred
You'll be working directly with the Founder/CEO who has previously won TechCrunch Disrupt Runner Up in 2016 and RSA Innovation Sandbox in 2017, served in product and engineering leadership roles in various Bay Area top-tier VC funded tech companies, leads SF Mentor Night for women in product (https://kintsugihello.com/mentor-night), and just recently wrapped up with YC Startup School's Advisory Track.
*Kintsugi proudly celebrates diversity and inclusion.
**Please note: Kintsugi does not accept unsolicited resumes from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for permanent placements. Any resume or other candidate information submitted outside of established candidate submission guidelines (including through our website or via email to any Kintsugi employee) and without a written agreement otherwise will be deemed to be our sole property, and no fee will be paid should we hire the candidate.