Online Private Market Ratings & Analytics
Investment Analyst$55k – $65k • 0.1% – 0.2%
As an Investment Analyst you will:
- Work closely with the CEO to set the strategic vision of the company
- Develop the vision and methodology of our ratings and analytics product
- Work closely with developers to build a scalable, user friendly ratings offering
- Assemble and manage an in-house due diligence team
- Develop 3 to 5 due diligence / ratings reports per week
- Help manage day-to-day operations
- Background in management consulting or acquisition due diligence
- Quantitative & analytical in nature
- Experience in conducting in-depth financial due diligence
- Startup experience a plus!
- At least 1 to 2 years of professional experience
KingsCrowd at a glance
KingsCrowd focuses on Artificial Intelligence and Finance Technology. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, KingsCrowd has raised $1.165M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2020 at a valuation of $4M.