Our mission is to build technology that unlocks potential for all teachers and learners
Demand Generation Manager
Kiddom enables teachers and learners to unlock their full potential. Education technology is increasingly fragmented across various applications, undermining utility and causing cognitive overload, frustration, and ultimately, rejection. Kiddom is building a unified collaborative learning platform for educators to integrate content, curriculum, and analytics in one place.
The Demand Generation Manager is responsible for driving a pipeline of qualified leads to the sales team through inbound marketing, outbound marketing, and marketing automation programs. The Demand Generation Manager works in partnership with sales operations and sales professionals to meet Kiddom’s pipeline and revenue goals. This role collaborates with members of the marketing team on brand, product, and growth initiatives.
- Management of Inbound leads
- Owns volume of inbound leads and lead > opp conversion rates
- Partner with an outside agency to manage the day to day of our paid acquisition campaigns: Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads
- Independently manage other inbound lead programs (software review sites, partnerships, “growth hack” initiatives)
- Partner with brand marketing on growth of organic lead channel
- Be on the forefront of new performance marketing programs; regularly identify, implement, and test new ad channels
Drive quality of inbound funnel through careful quantitative analysis and understanding and acting on the sales team’s qualitative feedback
Management of Outbound Demand Programs
Run monthly segment based outbound programs, with the intent of creating leads and meetings for the sale steam
Manage ABM programs deployed against “top target” accounts, in partnership with the sales team
Management of Marketing Automation Programs
Create, measure, iterate, and manage a suite of marketing automation programs designed to increase velocity and decrease friction at every stage of the funnel
Create, measure, iterate, and manage a number of evergreen automation programs that run “in the background”, mining our database for opportunities (ie. Closed/Lost, “gone cold”, etc.)
Provide support for other key marketing initiatives (ie. event invitations, customer marketing)
Own our HubSpot instance; closely partner with sales operations to ensure that data and processes are optimized
Own data and reporting for growth marketing initiatives; provide regular views on top of the funnel volume and velocity
Own these numbers and the solutions for their improvement.
- Be a HubSpot expert, comfortable with everything offered in their marketing Hub and excited to work with the platform
- Be strongly capable with Salesforce.com and the integration between it and HubSpot
- Have previously owned an inbound funnel and can succinctly describe what worked and what didn’t when driving pipeline
- Have strong experience in inbound ad platforms: AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter; understand what makes a good test, how to measure results, and how to do the daily work of managing an agency that manages these programs
- Have working knowledge of MarTech tools: Unbounce/Instapage, Chili Piper/Calendly, dashboard building, and so on
- Understand email marketing, how to conduct email marketing tests, and best practices in building email marketing campaigns
- Can succinctly describe their dream marketing dashboard - what metrics need to be looked at daily, weekly, and monthly
- Strong communication skills; strong ability to collaborate within and across teams
- Obsessed with growth
Kiddom at a glance
Kiddom focuses on Education, Software, K-12 Education, Education Technology, and Edtech. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, and New York. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Kiddom has raised $21.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2018.