Our mission is to build technology that unlocks potential for all teachers and learners
User Support Advocate
Kiddom enables teachers and learners to unlock their full potential. Education technology is increasingly fragmented across various applications, undermining utility and causing cognitive overload, frustration, and ultimately, rejection. Kiddom is building a unified collaborative learning platform for educators to integrate content, curriculum, and analytics in one place.
Kiddom’s User Support Advocate is the Kiddom team's direct line of help to any customer using Kiddom. The right candidate is an avid learner of the Kiddom platform, an unwavering advocate for Teachers and Students, and a highly collaborative teammate. As the direct line of support you will be responsible for helping thousands of teachers and students maximize their experience using Kiddom. In this role, you will work directly with teachers, schools leaders, and internal teams to ensure any technical issues are solved, and be responsible for removing any barriers to using Kiddom. A byproduct of your work is improving education. The societal impact from this work has an unbounded positive impact. You will report directly to the Chief Academic Officer.
The individual selected for this role will know the Kiddom platform, inside and out and have a passion for helping users, education, and have the ability to empathize with teachers, the ability to become a product expert, and a commitment to Kiddom’s mission and vision. Before applying, make a free account to be well prepared for the interview.
- Assist and support the users by responding to customer inquiries, primarily via Intercom, email or online chat
- Have the ability to communicate with a diverse group of users — schools are not a monolith, there is a wide range of people with diverse backgrounds using our product.
- Build out a knowledge base and other helpful assets to enable users to solve problems they encounter using the product without dependency on in-person interactions
- Partner with Customer Success, Product and Engineering to lobby for bug fixes and feature requests.
- Use data to drive a quantitative decision-making approach to solving company objectives
- Responsibilities will evolve and scale with your ability to contribute to the team
What we’re looking for:
- BA or BS degree or higher
- At least 3- 5 years relevant experience in Support, project management, account management, implementation/product specialist, or customer success role at a technology company
- Experience with set-up, configuration, or administration of a SAAS software product
- Education field experience, and/or experience in a Support role at an ed-tech company
- Strong empathy for educators
- Passion for improving education equitably
What Kiddom offers
- The opportunity to help define the future of K-12 education
- A team that cares about product design as much as you do
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health benefits: medical, dental, vision, disability and life
- Flexible vacation policy
- An inclusive, positive team culture
- An energetic and collaborative team focused on building transformative education technology
Kiddom at a glance
Kiddom focuses on Education, Software, K-12 Education, Education Technology, and Edtech. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, and New York. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Kiddom has raised $21.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2018.