A leading technology consultancy specialising in user innovation and experience
Office 365 Consultant
Keytree is currently recruiting for an experienced Office 365 Developer to join their growing product development team for Matrix Booking. Matrix Booking is the leading resource management, meeting room and desk booking software. Award-winning, open, secure and specifically designed to be quick and easy to implement. Appropriate for the requirements of all modern organisations, Matrix Booking can be applied to a range of resources including meeting room and desk booking, offices, car parking and hardware. Make, change or cancel bookings on the go via the Matrix Booking Mobile App, web or Outlook.
As part of the role you will work on the integration of Matrix with our various clients Office 365 platforms whilst developing our Office 365 offering.
- Strong experience in managing an Office 365 implementation.
- Strong experience integrating enterprise applications with Office 365
- Excellent knowledge of Office 365 services (Exchange, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, Azure AD, PowerApps and Flow)
- Design, Input and review of solution designs, both at and high and low level, including test and migration strategies
- Experience of using Graph API, specifically around calendar
- Understanding of integration with Skype for Business and Teams
- Development experience with .NET
- Ability to support pre-sales
- Excellent communication skills
This is a great opportunity to join an innovative and challenging environment with fantastic opportunities for growth and progression.
The successful candidate will possess excellent technical skills, be used to working to deadlines, will be enthusiastic and both a self-starter and a team player.
The role is based in our Port Talbot Office with occasional travel.
Keytree is offering a highly competitive salary plus benefits as well as excellent opportunities for professional development.
We do not accept applications from Agencies or other 3rd Parties.