A leading technology consultancy specialising in user innovation and experience
Service Desk Manager
- Articulate with excellent written and spoken English.
- Customer focussed approach
- Strong people manager, able to lead and grow the Service Desk
- Excellent MS Office Skills
- Strong experience in ITIL processes and ITSM toolsets.
- Experience in Jira including administration and reporting.
- Strong data analysis skills and attention to detail.
- Able to provide accurate progress/status reporting to senior management raise risks and issues as appropriate
- Articulate problems clearly and concisely, identifying challenges in their resolution.
- Create & maintain strong working relationships with other members of the support team and the wider technology organisation so that the overall function operates professionally and maintains a delivery focus.
- Engage professionally with customers when required.
- Participate in team activities and team planning with the aim of improving team skills, awareness and quality of work within agreed timescales
- To understand and comply with internal departmental processes and standards
- Experience managing the delivery of support services both internally and externally - this would include management of service desk, infrastructure and application support.
- Experience driving internal change processes within an organisation and overseeing service transition during key projects, whilst ensuring business and IT continuity.
- Experience dealing with a variety of stakeholders from supplier meetings to service reviews.
- Experience in managing SLA's and ensuring technology in place to support the delivery of excellent customer service.
- Knowledge of information security and how to ensure compliance whilst delivering an excellent service offering.
- ITIL (V3) Foundation qualified
- Experience running a 24x7 Service Desk including resourcing and shifts.
- Capable of reasoning and thinking through problems and be able to independently and jointly develop desired solutions.
- Self-motivated and willing to "do what it takes" to get the job done
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to clearly communicate and share solutions with fellow team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
What you will be doing?
- Reporting in to the Head of Managed Services you will manage the delivery of 24x7 service offering, ranging from internal infrastructure support to end user ‘client’ application support.
- Ensuring Incidents, Problems, Changes and Service Requests are logged and progressed through their respective ITIL process to appropriate support consultants.
- Manage provision of internal & external reporting requirements including SLA, Aging & Customer Satisfaction.
- Supporting Service Transition of new clients or projects into Managed Services
- Own and manage the ITSM Service Desk tool (create & maintain clients and process configuration).
- You will meet with various stakeholders including clients supporting Delivery Managers providing service reviews to ensure optimum satisfaction.
Keytree offers a really strong team ethos and excellent opportunities for professional development. The successful candidate will possess excellent communication skills, be used to working to deadlines, will be enthusiastic and both a self-starter and a team player.
This is a permanent role offering a highly competitive salary based in our Port Talbot Office.
No third party applicants