A leading technology consultancy specialising in user innovation and experience
Senior iOS Developer£65k – £80k
Keytree is currently recruiting for a Senior iOS Developer to join their award-winning development team. As part of the role you will work on the development of high quality bespoke mobile apps for a number of high-profile end clients. You will work as part of a dedicated project team collaborating with UI/UX Designers and Project Managers to ensure projects are delivered on time and to spec.
The ideal developer should have a strong interest in the latest technologies and development techniques, which will be beneficial in influencing the technologies, used and best practices. It’s essential that you are able to work collaboratively as well as autonomously when necessary.
This is a permanent role is based in our Central London, Head Office
The successful candidate will:
- Speak fluent English and write competently
- Have good interpersonal skills and be comfortable working in a collaborative, team environment.
- Be competent and comfortable when presenting to customers and supporting sales efforts
- At least 4 years proven experience in iOS Development building iOS applications using both Object C and Swift 4.0 or greater
- Experience building rich and complex iOS applications for iPhone and iPad
- Strong Design Patterns and Object-Oriented programming skills
- Experience working with iOS frameworks (e.g. core data, UIKit, auto layout)
- Solid understanding of RESTful APIs
- Experience with version control- SVN or GIT
- Agile methodology
- Continuous integration (CI) and unit Testing for iOS
- Experience as Architect of highly functional iOS apps, ensuring that architectural integrity is maintained
- Experience of highly automated build pipelines
- Experience as a Lead Developer, supporting other developers to create consistent and high-quality code
- End to end application development lifecycle experience
- Experience with Data Security
- Exposure to Java, Node or other programming languages is beneficial
- ARKit, ML and Computer vision
- VOIP and CallKit
- App Localisation and Globalization
- Experience working on projects related to selling, retail or e-commerce
This is a permanent opportunity based in our Central London Head Office offering a competitive salary plus benefits as well as opportunities for professional development.
We do not accept applications from Agencies or other 3rd Parties.