Android Developer€40k – €50k
Keytree is currently recruiting for an experienced Android Developer to join their award-winning development team. As part of the role you will work on the development of high quality bespoke mobile apps for a number of high-profile end clients. You will work as part of a dedicated project team collaborating with UI/UX Designers and Project Managers to ensure projects are delivered on time and to spec.
The ideal developer should have a strong interest in the latest technologies and development techniques, which will be beneficial in influencing the technologies, used and best practices. It’s essential that you are able to work collaboratively as well as autonomously when necessary.
- Proven experience in Android Development building applications using both Java and ideally Kotlin
- Experience building rich and complex Android applications for phone and tablet
- Strong Design Patterns and Object-Oriented programming skills
- Experience working with the Android SDK frameworks
- Solid understanding of RESTful APIs
- Experience with version control- SVN or GIT
- Agile methodology
- Continuous integration (CI) and unit Testing for Android
- End to end application development lifecycle experience
- Experience with Data Security
At Keytree we are passionate about our products and the evolving technologies we use to build them. The UI Developer will need to share our passion for craftsmanship in software design and development and continuous improvement in the techniques, tools and languages we use; as well as have an appreciation for business objectives and delivering superior, innovative software solutions.
This is a permanent opportunity based in our Calle Gran Vía, 62 28013 Madrid office.
Keytree is offering a highly competitive salary plus benefits as well as excellent opportunities for professional development.
We do not accept applications from Agencies or other 3rd Parties.