A leading technology consultancy specialising in user innovation and experience
Keytree is currently recruiting for a mid to senior level Java Developer to join their award-winning development team. As part of the role you will work as part of a dedicated project team collaborating with UI Developers, UI/UX Designers and Project Managers to ensure our projects are delivered on time and to spec.
The ideal developer should have a solid background as a Java developer with strong Spring framework experience, any experience with Angular.js or React.js is highly desirable. It’s essential that you are able to work collaboratively as well as autonomously when necessary.
The role requires frequent travel to our client’s office in Warwickshire.
- Java 8, Spring, Maven
- Spring MVC, Spring Security, Jackson, Retrofit, JAXB, Apache CXF
- Liquibase, EclipseLink, JPA, Sping Data
- jUnit, Mockito, DBUnit, WireMock
- SQL Databases (e.g. PostgreSQL)
- CI/CD - tools such as TeamCity, Jenkins, Git, Nexus
- SAP Cloud Platform (Tomcat 8), AWS
- Software development experience (Java 8 onwards)
- Hands-on expertise with application design and automated testing
- Experience with Spring based applications including MVC and Spring Security
- Knowledge of Java web application and integration architectures e.g. Servlets, REST, WS, event-based patterns
- Experience of running Java applications in a cloud environment
- Experience developing and consuming RESTful API’s
- Experience with SQL data stores e.g. JPA, SQL, Postgres
- Experience with Java build tooling e.g. Maven
- Knowledge of automated build / continuous delivery e.g. Jenkins, TeamCity
- Good collaboration and communication skills
- Experience in Agile techniques
- Exposure to commercial aspects of consultancy work e.g. estimation, proposal writing
- Front end web development skills such as HTML5, JS & CSS
- Strong technical writing
- Experience with cloud PaaS solutions
- Experience with logging and monitoring tooling
- Experience with configuration management e.g. Terraform
We offer a really strong team ethos and excellent opportunities for professional development. The successful candidate will possess excellent technical skills, be used to working to deadlines, will be enthusiastic and both a self-starter and a team player.
This a permanent role based in our London Head Office but will require travel to client sites.
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference at Keytree and want to find out how you can develop your career further then please apply online and we will be in touch.
Direct applicants only - no agencies.