A leading technology consultancy specialising in user innovation and experience.
Keytree is currently recruiting for an experienced Java Developer to join their award-winning development team. As part of the role you will work as part of a dedicated project team collaborating with UI Developers, UI/UX Designers and Project Managers to ensure our projects are delivered on time and to spec.
The ideal developer should have a solid background as a Java developer with strong Spring framework experience, any experience with Angular.js or React.js is highly desirable. It’s essential that you are able to work collaboratively as well as autonomously when necessary.
- Team leading experience
- Strong core Java skills (Java 8+)
- Experience of web development with JEE, Spring MVC and/or Portal Servers
- Excellent knowledge of Spring Framework (5) and a clear understanding of dependency injection
- Good understanding of Hibernate/JPA and Object-relational mapping, including performance considerations
- Experience with build tools- Maven, Ant
- Continuous Integration- TeamCity
- Experience integrating systems using a wide variety of protocols like REST, SOAP, MQ, TCP/IP, JSON and a number of others
- Good knowledge and experience of testing frameworks i.e. Junit, Selenium, Cucumber
- Proven ability to understand and troubleshoot large systems, drilling down to code level to identify the root cause of issues
- Experience managing production environments deployed to Cloud services (PaaS/IaaS)
- Source Code Management- Git, BitBucket, Subversion
- Experience with agile tools and methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Confluence, JIRA)
- Excellent communication skills- written & oral
- Experience using AWS Elastic Beanstalk.
- Liquibase, JDBC
- Consultancy experience
This is a permanent opportunity offering a competitive salary and additional benefits based in our Port Talbot office.
Keytree offers a really strong team ethos and excellent opportunities for professional development.
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference at Keytree and want to find out how you can develop your career further then please apply online with an up to date CV and we will be in touch.
We do not accept applications from Agencies or other 3rd Parties.