A leading technology consultancy specialising in user innovation and experience
Keytree is currently recruiting for an experienced Digital Architect to join their award-winning development team. The ideal candidate should have a track record of technical and solution architect roles for bespoke software delivery projects working across a range of digital technologies. You will be expected to proactively identify and discover trends and innovations in technology, which are relevant to Keytree. You will give advice and recommendations on the benefits whilst assisting in its adoption within the business. This is a great opportunity to join an extremely innovative team of specialists where your knowledge and expertise is valued.
What you will do:
- Be the architect on for projects and products delivered by Keytree – working closely with developers to own the end-to-end technical solution and technical quality for a product from pre-sales, through delivery, and into service.
- Across the lifecycle you will ensure the technical design and development remains consistent with the functional and non-functional requirements of the project. This includes coordinating requirements, design, technology selection, testing, service design activities and roadmap.
- Providing leadership and direction to the development team including getting into the technical detail, and hands on with code and platform configuration where required.
- Ensure the delivery of the product is efficient and of suitable quality by ensuring Keytree's DevOps, Continuous delivery, and automated testing processes are followed.
- Ensure the product works with other products it needs to - for example designing the integration of digital products into packaged business system software and platforms.
- Drive continuous improvement in Keytree's digital delivery processes
- Provide technical leadership within Keytree - Helping set technical standards within the organisation and providing expert technical advice to customers.
- Help develop and manage Keytree's technical team including mentoring senior developers in architect roles
The ideal candidate will bring the following:
- Experience of working with business customers
- Development / software engineering experience in an Agile environment using continuous delivery / DevOps techniques.
- Design and delivery of integrated systems - ideally using REST APIs
- Experience with delivery of internet delivered applications e.g. eCommerce sites or mobile apps
- Experience of working with cloud solutions - IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- Experience working with at least one of SAP, AWS or Azure cloud products
- Experience with automated testing / Behavior-driven development
- Experience using the Atlassian tool set – Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket and Crucible.
- Single sign-on and identity management using standards such as SAML, OpenID, JWT and oAuth
The role is based in Keytree’s Central London office; however, the role will require travel so 100% flexibility is needed.
This is a permanent opportunity offering a competitive salary and additional benefits.
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference at Keytree and want to find out how you can develop your career further then please apply with an up to date CV.
We do not accept applications from Agencies or other 3rd Parties.
Keytree helps companies become leaner, faster and more agile with our award-winning team of SAP experts and beautifully designed applications. The way we work sets us apart. Our multi-disciplined teams are built on a foundation of communications and accountability. We are driven by innovation and a passion for design and great user experience.
At Keytree we work with our clients to understand their business goals and solve their problems using our technological and industry expertise.