A leading technology consultancy specialising in user innovation and experience
Java Developer£50k – £80k
Keytree is currently recruiting for an experienced Java Developer to join their award-winning development team. As part of the role you will work as part of a dedicated project team collaborating with UI Developers, UI/UX Designers and Project Managers to ensure our projects are delivered on time and to spec.
The ideal developer should have a solid background as a Java developer with strong Spring framework experience, any experience with Angular.js or React.js is highly desirable. It’s essential that you are able to work collaboratively as well as autonomously when necessary.
- Strong core Java skills
- Experience of web development with JEE, Spring MVC and/or Portal Servers
- Excellent knowledge of Spring Framework (3 and above) and a clear understanding of dependency injection
- Good understanding of Hibernate/JPA and Object-relational mapping, including performance considerations
- Experience with build tools- Maven, Ant
- Continuous Integration- TeamCity
- Experience integrating systems using a wide variety of protocols like REST, SOAP, MQ, TCP/IP, JSON and a number of others
- Good knowledge and experience of testing frameworks i.e. Junit, Selenium, Cucumber
- Proven ability to understand and troubleshoot large systems, drilling down to code level to identify the root cause of issues
- Experience managing production environments deployed to Cloud services (PaaS/IaaS)
- Source Code Management- Git, BitBucket, Subversion
- Experience with agile tools and methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Confluence, JIRA)
- Team leading experience
- Excellent communication skills- written & oral
- Experience using AWS Elastic Beanstalk.
- Liquibase, JDBC
- Consultancy experience
We offer a really strong team ethos and excellent opportunities for professional development. The successful candidate will possess excellent technical skills, be used to working to deadlines, will be enthusiastic and both a self-starter and a team player.
This a permanent role based in our London Head Office but will require travel to client sites as and when required.
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference at Keytree and want to find out how you can develop your career further then please apply online and we will be in touch.
Direct applicants only - no agencies.