Making subscription commerce work
Test Engineer (f/m/d)€35k – €55k
We are looking for highly motivated people with unique talents who want to achieve great things with us! You should have a genuine interest in new technologies and a strong willingness to learn.
Your responsibilities will include …
• applying your knowledge to all stages of the development lifecycle
• designing, writing and maintaining automated tests and support
• driving continuous integration and improvement through test automation
• helping the team to make high – quality delivery
Specifically, you are a perfect fit if you have ...
• completed a degree in Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or similar
• more than 2 years of professional experience in test automation and software engineering
• several years of professional experience working with test frameworks such as cypress.io
• hands-on experience using software testing methodologies, writing test plans and debugging
• deep knowledge of the software development lifecycle process
• analytical skills, you are organized and able to plan your own work
• a high sense of quality, ability to work with deadlines and attention to detail
• excellent communication skills and fluency in English, German is a plus
What you can expect from us. You will ...
• be part of an amazing team in the heart of Berlin
• work on many exciting projects
• face new challenges and new technologies
• receive a competitive salary
• be able to have flexible working hours
• work in cross-cultural teams
• have fresh fruits and snacks every day
• have a lot of fun with great colleagues
We are looking forward to receiving your job application!