Real-time social media tracking
Technical Content Writer$40k – $42k • No equity
Keyhole is an industry leader in measuring social media campaigns, and we're growing fast, with customers like Google, Amazon and Uber and trusted by 5,000 agencies and marketers. Our data's also cited frequently by tier-1 news organizations like the Economist, WSJ and TIME.
As a Technical Content Writer, you will write insightful pieces to strengthen our brand awareness, drive traffic and leads. You will be part of our Marketing team and will take part of our overall content strategy. More precisely, you will write case studies, whitepapers and industry analysis based on Keyhole’s data, that will be relevant to our targeted audience.
If you’re comfortable doing research on industry, using data to come up with trustworthy and fact-checked, and convincing articles, this is for you.
If you always craved to have feedback on how your content is performing (how many times it’s been downloaded and read), and love feedback on how to get better results, this is for you.
If you love to talk about your work so that more of our prospects can read and share it, this is for you.
The contract is expected to start in March/April 2020 for 4 months.
- Great copywriting skills
- Great literacy with numbers
- Research and data analysis skills
- Great at summarizing data findings to convincing people to try Keyhole
- General knowledge of Content Marketing, SEO, and marketing copywriting techniques
- Comfortable reaching out to other writers to distribute case studies/whitepapers
- Degree in Journalism/Business/Marketing
- Interest in Social media is a plus
- Creativity in using data for Marketing purposes
- "Getting things done" attitude
- Experience in copywriting or journalism
You also get the perks that big companies can't offer:
- Awesome experience working for a fast-moving startup
- Exposure to other brilliant minds — we share office space with 20+ other startups, most under the age of 30
- Weekly career development workshops located on site
- Team activities and weekly lunches
- Did we mention unlimited coffee all day?