Drone Aerial Intelligence for Industry. More accurate, easier, and safer surveys and inspections
Join Kespry’s team dedicated to transforming industrial work through its game-changing aerial intelligence and perception analytics enterprise platforms. We’re reinventing how organizations capture, analyze, and share insights about their businesses, providing the information they need to accelerate operations. Kespry’s solution solves critical operational problems for a wide range of industries. Kespry serves customers across North America, Europe, and Australia.
Kespry is hiring a Sales Engineer to conduct and oversee technical selling at Kespry. You will work closely with our sales team to help prospective customers understand and use Kespry enterprise platforms. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a fast-paced growth company and to be an educator and technical consultant at Kespry for some of the world's largest industries. You will be a key team member on our sales team working with new and existing customers to promote and understand how Kespry’s enterprise Aerial Intelligence and Perception Analytics platforms will add value and improve their daily workflows. At Kespry, we live our core values across everything we do. We’re all about integrity, taking ownership, being respectful and highly collaborative, putting customers first, and having fun. If you like to work with exciting technologies like drones, machine learning, and visual geospatial analytics to solve critical customer problems, then Kespry may be the place for you.
- Perform product demonstrations of Kespry Aerial Intelligence and Perception Analytics products to prospective customers
- Work closely with our sales team to set up and lead web meetings, webinars, POCs, and onsite demonstrations to highlight the value and technical benefits of the Kespry enterprise solutions
- Leading the technical aspects of a proof of concept engagement with customers from beginning to completion
- Attend virtual and onsite conferences to represent our enterprise platforms
- Become a technical subject matter expert in Kespry Aerial Intelligence and Perception Analytics enterprise platforms
- Compile, analyze, and communicate feedback from prospective customers to the product and engineering teams
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience supporting a B2B software sales organization as a technical pre-sales software engineer is preferred
- Comfortable with B2B SaaS and mobile software
- Strong interpersonal skills, including leading meetings, determining proof of concept scope with a customer and working with all stakeholders to define plans forward
- Understanding geospatial concepts and coordinate systems is helpful
- Experience working with Salesforce.com, Azure and AWS is a plus
- A working knowledge of drones, robotics, machine learning, geospatial technology is a plus
- Existing Kespry customers with both operations and technical Kespry expertise are welcome to apply
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time, post-COVID
- GIS background a plus!
- Fully authorized to work in the US for any employer
Kespry at a glance
Kespry focuses on Enterprise Software, Analytics, Robotics, Aerospace, and Drones. Their company has offices in Menlo Park. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Kespry has raised $59M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2017.