Superior Dental Diagnosis and Treatment with AI
Full-stack Software Engineer$50k – $100k • 0.0% – 1.0%
About this Job
Kells is a New York based early-stage startup building AI-powered platform to assist dentists to make better diagnosis and treatment for their patients. We are looking for a talented full-stack software engineer to help lead development of our core product.
- Fluent in building web applications using frameworks like Angular or React;
- Experience working on launched products or services;
- Familiar with leading cloud platform to build and deploy production quality applications
- Knowledge of using electron to build desktop app is a plus;
- Experience working in healthcare technology is a plus;
- Strong ability to analyze problems and propose solutions;
- Effective communicator across team
This position offers a full-time employment opportunity with compensation commensurate with applicant’s experience. In addition to extensive technical experience, you will have exposure to the other parts of an early-stage startup including product and business development. If you are excited to apply your machine learning skills to build real-world products, please send your resume (github account if available) to email@example.com.
KELLS at a glance
KELLS focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Artificial Intelligence, Dental Educational Software, and Dental. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://getkells.com/