Marketplace Logistics Coordinator$32k – $36k
What We Do
Our vision is to reshape the property maintenance marketplace by developing technology to connect business with contractors and handymen for a scaleable maintenance solution, giving stakeholders the tools and resources needed to expand their business. This is a great opportunity for you to join us at a critical moment and truly have a significant impact on the growth of the business.
The Operations Team’s mission is to scale the marketplace while delivering unparalleled service to stakeholders in an industry not accustomed to caring. As Marketplace Logistics Coordinator, you’ll be optimizing the project fulfillment rate by balancing demand with supply on a day-to-day basis. By driving our supply pool to leverage our platform and effectively launch and grow their earnings on Keepe, you’ll be ensuring the ongoing success, scalability and high service-level of the platform as a whole.
This is an intern-to-hire role as we're looking to build our core team for the future and hope to bring you on board with that in mind!
What You’ll Do
- Activate our existing base of supply (with a focus on helping technicians complete their first few projects on Keepe)
- Build Keeper engagement with the platform over time
- Help existing Keepers troubleshoot any issues they experience (i.e. a delayed payment)
- Contribute with valuable insights from the business to improve the Keeper experience through the Operations Team
- Develop program vision and design, including qualification criteria and rewarding perks, and marketing strategy
What You’ll Need
- Communication skills, with the ability to interact and connect with many types of personalities
- Ability to quickly and efficiently problem solve and troubleshoot - if you don't know the answer, you know where to look and who to ask
- Ability to identify pain points and propose solutions
- Scrappy, driven by results and independent
- Eagerness to roll up your sleeves and dive into the details that others may miss
- A sense of urgency, initiative, and persistence
Bonus Points If
- You have leadership experience including influencing others to act and holding them accountable for results
Here at Keepe, we value and welcome diversity, and we are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Rate: $16 hour
Hours: 40 hours per week