Our search system will show you hundreds of travel guides that match your needs
Senior Product Manager, Hotels
KAYAK is seeking a talented Senior Product Manager to join our product team in Cambridge, MA. We are looking for an outstanding candidate with expertise building innovative consumer products and thrives in an agile and data-driven environment.
You will help identify, define and deploy features and improvements that will deliver a great end-to-end travel experience for KAYAK’s millions of users. This role requires a solid understanding of consumer behavior and an ability to work closely with many teams to iterate on and prioritize features. The successful candidate will be an experienced communicator and multi-tasker, have a dedication to crafting thoughtful UX on both web and mobile platforms and be very comfortable using A/B experiments to test ideas. The candidate will combine strategic and operational skills to improve and grow our Hotels vertical.
- Define and own roadmap for Hotel product at KAYAK
- Work with cross-functional teams, as product and project manager, define specifications, and help launch features, against realistic deadlines and goals
- Measure product performance and identification of key levers of improvement - including design and analysis of meaningful reports
- Identify gaps in functionality and content offerings and prioritize for development
- Communicate goals, progress, blockers and launch plans to key constituents across the KAYAK organization, including senior management
- Monitor competitive landscape and stay abreast of the latest technology and capabilities across various platforms
- At least 3+ years Product experience in consumer tech
- Specific experience in supporting and leading product strategy, including a shown ability to cultivate products and drive to key decisions
- Good business judgment, BS/BA required, technical background strongly preferred, MBA or equivalent experience a strong plus
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills at all levels of an organization
- Highly contentious with analytical abilities required
- Ability to collaborate with teams across different cultures and timezones
- A passion for travel with the Trip Stats to back it up helpful
- Knowledge of Hotels and Accommodations space a plus, but not required
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, were able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is a part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services.
Benefits and Perks
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Generous retirement plans
- Awesome health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- No stupid meetings
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Weekly catered lunches
- Flexible hours
- Free massages from a professional massage therapist
- Regular team events/excursions
- Universal Paid Parental leave
KAYAK is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees – no matter their race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Whoever you are, just be you.