Property Operations Manager
Kasa is looking to add a highly motivated Denver-based individual to join our Property Operations team. As a Property Operations Manager, you will have end-to-end ownership over the on-the-ground operations for a region of Kasa properties. This will include physical and technical challenges, while being the face of Kasa on the ground.
Who We Are
Kasa is enlightened hospitality: home-like luxurious apartments, tech-enabled seamless check-in, and personalized virtual service; all at a great value relative to accommodation alternatives. We want our guests to not just stay with us but truly settle into our Kasas while traveling.
Unlike a typical hotel, our rooms are inside luxury apartment buildings and use connected devices to provide a seamless arrival and in-unit experiences. Instead of a front desk, we have a 24/7 virtual guest experience team that provides guests with knowledgeable, attentive and personalized service.
We currently have Kasa units in 40 cities across 17 states and are expanding into many more each month.
Your role will involve a wide range of activities tending to the Kasa portfolio located in your region. These will be a mixture of recurring property management tasks and activities requiring more urgent attention.
- Maintain and improve property status tracking tools to ensure routine checks at each property
- Manage and carry out on-site tasks (e.g. stocking supplies, purchasing replacement parts, liaising with building staff on maintenance requests)
- Routinely visit all properties and units in your region to assess broken items, ordering needs and other potential areas for improvement
- Take the initiative to identify and execute on property improvements, prioritizing against a per unit budget
- Provide emergency support for lockouts, last minute requests and other guest issues
- Become a resource for unit-specific questions that come up
- Interact with the Kasa team and partners via phone, text, email, and web-based platforms
- Coordinate with housekeeping vendor partners on any cleaning issues that arise
- Help grow the business as we add new apartments in your region
Who We’re Looking For
- You have 2+ years of property management experience (bonus points for hotel work!)
- You pride yourself on your communication and organizational skills
- You’re reliable, on time, and follow through on what you promise
- You're proactive by nature and can act decisively when needed
- You're lighthearted and can handle stressful situations with a calm and positive demeanor
- You're compassionate and love working with our guests, vendors and partners, no matter who they are or the nature of their request
- You enjoy technology and you're eager to learn new systems and platforms
- You're flexible in your schedule and can help with emergencies when they arise
- You're handy with a toolkit and comfortable building boxed furnishings
- You're comfortable lifting items up to 50 pounds
- You have reliable transportation and are open to traveling to multiple locations as needed
- You’re a team player who is committed to uplifting your coworkers and the company
- Property Management: 2 years (required)
- Operations: 2 years (required)
- Hotel: 1 year (preferred)
- Guest Service: 1 year (preferred)
Kasa Travel Credit: All our employees are encouraged to use Kasa's during their own travel! Kasa employees get $2,000 per year to stay with us in any of our locations (over 35 cities!), plus a 50% discount on any nights beyond that.
Kasa Living at a glance
Kasa Living focuses on Real Estate, Hospitality, Commercial Real Estate, and Real Estate Technology. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, Austin, and St. Louis. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.