Tracking and Analysis
Android Developer₹3L – ₹5L • No equity
Hands-on exposure to Android application development using Java. Bonus point if you know
● Hands-on exposure to SDK development.
● Should have an idea of local storage, offline first mechanism, application profiling, leak
detection, application security, best practices to reduce battery and network usage.
● Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging
● Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
● Deep understanding of the Android SDK.
● Exposure to MVC, MVP, MVVM patterns.
● Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
● Exposure to UI testing
● Should be able to work in a Continuous Integration and continuous delivery environment.
● Should have knowledge of Jenkins, GIT.
● Experience working with third-party libraries and APIs.
● Knowledge of memory management, multi-threading, application profiling, continuous
integration and delivery.
● Knowledge of Android best practices and tools
Join Time: Up to 2 Weeks
Duration: Contract (3- 6 Month) - Prabaly get enxtended based on client requirement and candiate performance
Location: Work from hom (full time) Initially and later may be Bangalore Joining
Karmaa Lab at a glance
Karmaa Lab focuses on Analytics, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, and Internet of Things. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.karmaalab.com