Credit card rewards made simple
Senior Director, Advertising Partnerships$100k – $150k • 0.25% – 0.65%
Kard is a fintech startup based in NYC building a new way for customers to get rewarding at the brands they know and love. We partner with financial institutions and challenger payments companies, powering rewards and loyalty programs in order to better serve their cardholders. Through this, we have access to purchase data across a large set of consumers, allowing Kard to provide a robust marketing platform for brands to target highly valuable customers. We help consumers get the most out of their rewards while also helping brands find new and repeat customers at scale, redefining the $40 billion-dollar loyalty industry!
We are actively seeking a Senior Director to be the public facing arm of Kard, working to expand our network of merchant partners while transitioning top partners to customer success. You will manage the expectations of all merchant partners, associated agencies and network partners while working with management to help set goals and metrics with our card issuer partners as well.
You'll be responsible for:
- Routinely bringing well-known brands to the Kard platform
- Identiflying new partnership opportunities based on competitor landscape and overall marketing goals of our merchant partners
- Identify new verticals and merchant categories to target based off of purchase data across our network
- Working with product to develop scalable solutions that will benefit our merchants
- Creatively branstorming new angles and campaigns for our existing partners
- Creating and building relationships with our customers, including senior executives
- Several big name consumer brand partnerships closed in your past role under your belt
- Relevant experience selling advertising (digital media, online marketing, performance marketing, ad tech, etc.)
- A self-starter mentality. You're ok with building the process out as we grow
- Experience doing whtaever it takes to get your foot in the door without needing associates to work for you (until we build out the team even more to support you and the rest of the sales team!)
- Early stage startup experience
- Contacts at household brand names across consumer verticals that you can close quickly
- Drive. We are building big things, and it takes effort to do that.
- Integrity. We take consumer trust seriously, and we hold ourselves to the highest standard.
- Creativity. We want the unconventional, whatever-it-takes mentality that achieves different results.
- Equity. We believe in what we’re building.
- Benefits. We aim to be the healthiest versions of ourselves and cover medical, dental, vision, and 401k.
- Space. We take time off to recharge, physically and mentally.
- Growth. We invest in our future by investing in your future.
- Support. We help each other in pursuit of our mission and spend time bonding as a team.
- Equality. We celebrate differences and are committed to building a team of unique perspectives. Kard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.