Most Experienced Problem Solvers in the World
Sr. Front-end Engineer$100k – $140k • 0.0% – 1.0%
- Developing new user-interface (UI) components and building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimizing application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assuring that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaboration with Product Designers, Product Managers, and the back-end development team to ensure tech and design are in sync and to deliver client facing products.
- Review Code written by front end developers.
- Serve in a mentor role to team members
- Ensure industry standard development best practices are observed, including accessibility and privacy compliance
- Awareness and implementation of SEO best practices
- Keeping up with the latest front end technology in the industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- In depth understanding of RESTful services/APIs and asynchronous programming
- Experience with JS Frontend unit/integration testing.
- Experience with state management library (Redux, Vuex)
- Experience with object storage services (eg. S3)
- Experience translating prototypes and designs into clean, valid, and launch- ready mark-up.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Passion for producing pixel perfect code
- Experience with CSS pre-processing frameworks (Sass or Less).
- Knowledge of CMS systems (i.e. WordPress and Joomla)
Nice to have:
- Understanding about machine learning
- Experience in backend development(especially, Python/Django)
Karakoram Group International at a glance
Karakoram Group International focuses on Security and Defense. Their company has offices in Seattle. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.kgiinc.com/