Remote Patient Monitoring for Early Risk Detection and Early Intervention
Senior Business Development Director$220k – $300k
Senior Business Development Director
PLEASE NOTE: Experienced representatives with strong existing relationships with cardiologists, internal medicine doctors, orthopedic surgeons, medical offices, and hospital administration will be considered for this opportunity. All conversations will remain confidential. Please only apply if you have over 5+ years of experience.
Traditional healthcare model is to focus on care within the walls of hospitals and clinics. However, once patients leave care facilities, their symptoms and abnormal trends are mostly ignored until patients initiate care outreach again. The prevalent and significant delays between when the symptoms first occur to the time of patient outreach are driving the sharp increase in ER visits and major expensive treatments for $41+ billion per year.
KangarooHealth is reversing this care model by bringing care teams to patients proactively. KangarooHealth uses mobile technology and machine intelligence to measure and track each patient’s symptoms and key health metrics anytime, anywhere, and flags patients’ abnormal symptoms and trends for healthcare teams, so that they can intervene early and proactively reach out to patients as needed. It not only reduces healthcare costs for patients, but also saves patients from unnecessary suffering.
- Identify potential customers and introduce them to KangarooHealth, communicate general understanding of KangarooHealth, and comfortable advocating for awareness of KangarooHealth
- Navigating clinic/hospital flow, document organization and collection
- Familiarity with cardiology, internal medicine, and orthopedic acumen preferred
- Creates and prepares presentations and other materials such as pricing contracts to relevant stakeholders
- Identifying opportunities to improve customer satisfaction with the product, communicate opportunities to product manager
- Maintaining relationships with customers and monitoring their satisfaction with our product
- Hold a high degree of knowledge about KangarooHealth’s product, as well as competing products
- Collaborate with patient onboarding team to ensure a smooth onboarding process for clinics and customers
- Calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, and prepare financial and sales information
- Closing deals with practices and hospitals
- Excellent communication
- Presentation skills
- Problem solving
- Strong organizational skills
- Goal setting
- Bachelor's degree from a university or college marketing, economics, business, or any other business related field OR completion of a nursing program or any other clinical related field
- Demonstrated ability in selling and closing to practices and hospitals C-suite, particularly cardiology or orthopedic or internal medicine sales
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in outbound direct medical sales, with existing relationships with cardiology, orthopedic, internal medicine providers, medical offices, hospital administrations, and/or insurance companies
- Ability to use Hubspot, Microsoft Office, Google Suite and other applicable software programs (CRM programs preferred)
- Travel often via plane, car, or train to perform sales duties
- Available on occasion during atypical working hours
Base compensation $60-90k, total compensation $300k
Full time position
KangarooHealth (Stanford StartX) at a glance
KangarooHealth (Stanford StartX) focuses on SaaS, B2B, Digital Health, and Ambulatory And Acute Healthcare . Their company has offices in Palo Alto. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, KangarooHealth (Stanford StartX) has raised $500K of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2015.