Driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a part of the Quality team at JUUL Labs, the Document Coordinator is responsible for processing document change orders (DCO) in Propel for documentation including company procedures, policies and work instructions. Activities will include but are not limited to document review and formatting, working in the eLearning Management System and troubleshooting with Propel users. This position will participate in independent and team projects as defined by the department manager.
* Process document change orders (DCO) in Propel
* Issue and track employee training using eLearning Management System
* Track and control training records
* Communicate with cross-functional groups to determine documentation and training needs
* Conduct periodic training of document control and DCO creation process
* Perform tasks to support the implementation of the Juul Quality System as needed
* Assist in regulatory audits as document control support when needed
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
EDUCATION: AA Degree with minimum two years experience or Bachelors degree with minimum 6 months experience
* Extremely organized and detail-oriented professional with excellent proofreading skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills necessary
* Good computer skills with working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel), Google Suite and Adobe Acrobat Professional.
* Basic knowledge of GxP requirements and document control fundamentals (ISO13485, 21 CFR Part 11 and Part 820)
* Must be self-motivated individual with ability to handle, organize and prioritize multiple tasks and able to perform under pressure to meet deadlines a plus.
* Experience in a regulated industry is a plus
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
* A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
* People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
* Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
* Catered lunch, boundless snacks and drinks
* Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
* Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
* Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits for you and your family.
With 4% matching.
Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success.
Snacks & drinks
Boundless snacks and drinks. Catered lunch daily.
Cell phone subsidy and commuter benefits.
A place to grow
We’ll help you set big goals, then watch you exceed them.
Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates.
JUUL Labs at a glance
JUUL Labs focuses on E-Commerce, Consumer Goods, B2B, Consumer Electronics, and Leisure. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, JUUL Labs has raised $14.407B of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.