Driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes
Director of Marketing Analytics
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the worlds one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based independent e-cigarette, selling over four million JUUL pods per month. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We are an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare and biotech, and were growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. Were actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONISBILITIES:
As a consumer analytics expert, your primary role will be to report and analyze detailed customer research and sales data in order to uncover shifting trends and develop powerful insights that drive product recommendations, improve sales strategy, and optimize the effectiveness of marketing strategies. Reporting to the VP of Marketing Analytics, the Director of Consumer Analytics will utilize analytical and statistical tools/approaches to support a dynamic marketing analytics and consumer research leadership team while leveraging strong business acumen for effective analysis. This resource will be responsible for presenting the results of analysis and insights across internal groups and senior leadership teams with varying level of technical expertise.
* Work with analytics leads and cross-functional teams to champion a testing culture that rapidly tests, measures and iterates
* Create output that tells the story behind consumer data to non-technical team members so they can execute more effectively.
* Partner with Sr Director of Consumer Insights to evolve consumer analytics culture from ad hoc support function to proactive insights delivery and product recommendation engine.
* Work with internal partners to assess business needs and transform them into meaningful observations by selecting optimal analytic technique(s) to pull the appropriate data elements.
* Ensure data integrity by leveraging proven methodologies, including data reconciliation, data integration and data audits
* Provide analytical expertise and support of business development and strategic initiatives aimed at revenue growth, new product development and market expansion
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
* 7+ years of experience in data / customer analytics role, preferably in an omni-channel retail environment
* CPG experience preferred
* Experience in SQL, PL/SQL or other programming languages
* Experience with statistical software (ex. R, SAS, SPSS) to conduct statistical analyses (regression, multivariate testing, segmentation etc.)
* Demonstrated expertise in use and development of self-service reporting tools such as Tableau, Omniture, DOMO, etc. are strongly preferred
* Considered a master in effective methods of visualization; creation of metrics reports and efficient dashboard views
* Detail-oriented analytic analyst who doesn’t get lost in data science, but can maintain strategic perspective of business
* Can clearly and concisely communicate complex concepts to audiences from staff to senior executive level across functional and technical expertise
* Degree in Economics, Statistics, Marketing, Administration, with a graduate degree strongly or Business preferred
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
* A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
* Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
* Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
* Boundless snacks and drinks
* Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
* Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
* Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles
Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits for you and your family.
With 4% matching.
Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success.
Snacks & drinks
Boundless snacks and drinks. Catered lunch daily.
Cell phone subsidy and commuter benefits.
A place to grow
We’ll help you set big goals, then watch you exceed them.
Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates.
JUUL Labs at a glance
JUUL Labs focuses on E-Commerce, Consumer Goods, B2B, Consumer Electronics, and Leisure. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, JUUL Labs has raised $14.407B of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.