Driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes
Regional Key Account Manager - Cincinnati
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
About This Role
JUUL is the market leader in the e-Cigarette category with a tremendous amount of growth potential within Regional Chain Accounts. You will work directly for the Regional Chain Director in the Central Region as well as collaborating with the Central Region Sales & Trade Marketing team to maximize sales opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity to elevate sales execution within existing retail chains as well as expanding JUUL distribution to new Key Account Chain customers in the Midwest. In this role you’ll be successful by utilizing several different skill sets, including the ability to manage chain customers, develop fact-based category leadership programming, as well as communicating across several internal and external stakeholder groups to drive sales execution in the marketplace.
What You’ll Accomplish in this Role
* Manage Regional Chain Accounts in the Midwest assigned territory through a combination of maintaining regular call frequency to elevate rate of sale in existing customers as well as establishing selling opportunities with new Regional Chain customers.
* Collaborate with Trade Marketing and Category Leadership team to develop custom Chain Retail Programming to drive rate of sale and incremental product placement within Central Region territory.
* Effectively communicate with internal departments, partner distributors, & retail customers to develop & execute sales strategy.
* Routine management of sales execution and category leadership with all partner distributors and chain retail accounts.
* Develop and deliver successful retail programming partnerships that maximize ROI sales budget management in mind.
* Work across internal departments to resolve any customer issues.
What We’d Like to See
* Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field.
* 5-7 years of Key Account Sales experience, preferably in the consumer products industry.
* Proven sales leadership ability with advanced business development skills.
* Excellent verbal/written communication skills. In addition to Region VP and Directors, communication to internal and external sales teams is critical to success in this role.
* Analytical working knowledge using IRI and Nielsen to provide retail customers with fact-based category insights to elevate sales leadership position.
* Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
* Highly self-motivated, results oriented, and ability to drive category leadership sales execution.
* Strong internal and external customer orientation with the ability to succeed in a team environment.
* Highly adaptable and inherently motivated to develop a portfolio growth strategy within the industry.
Bonus Points For
* Advanced Degree in Business or related field.
* Industry experience in Tobacco or Other Tobacco Products category.
* Sales and/or Trade Marketing Management experience.
* Understanding the JUUL customer and vapor industry.
Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits for you and your family.
With 4% matching.
Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success.
Snacks & drinks
Boundless snacks and drinks. Catered lunch daily.
Cell phone subsidy and commuter benefits.
A place to grow
We’ll help you set big goals, then watch you exceed them.
Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates.
JUUL Labs at a glance
JUUL Labs focuses on E-Commerce, Consumer Goods, B2B, Consumer Electronics, and Leisure. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, JUUL Labs has raised $14.407B of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.