Driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes
Director of Digital Experience Analytics
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is seeking a Director of Digital Experience Analytics to use data and analytics to understand the consumers journey and identify & optimize the impact of marketing, content and digital merchandising on conversion.
* Coordinate and participate in analysis and reporting to provide site performance insights, recommendations to visual merchandising, user experience, online marketing and business/product teams.
* Assist in the strategy, definition and implementation of optimization tests. Lead the results analysis and provide recommendations.
* Ally and partner closely with the Digital Technology partners for web analytics implementations. new tools and diagnostic technologies. Be the bridge the business and technical.
* Assist in crafting and providing analysis support resources for optimizing conversion across pages, marketing channels, creative assets, countries and products for many clients.
* Be the Global lead for the evolution of analytics capabilities, proposing new developments and providing information to the prioritize the teams project board and timelines.
* Support the preparation of business reviews with focus on the web analytics and site performance.
* Ensure global alignment in conventions and metric definitions.
* Stay up-to-date on the latest web analytics, conversion testing and online marketing developments, techniques and technologies.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
* 3-4 years experience in executing quantitative analysis on digital apps, digital commerce or digital marketing experiences
* Experience using analytics to understand digital consumer behavior and identify opportunities to accelerate digital growth
* Fluency in SQL(Hive,Impala) or similar experience in analyzing large structured and unstructured datasets.
* Experience with a statistical package is a plus(such as R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, STATA, etc.)
* Understanding of the current digital product landscape, particularly mobile web, IOS and Android apps & data sources is a plus.
* Bachelors / Masters Degree in a quantitative field such as statistics, econometrics, applied math, operations research or behavioral sciences in preferred
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
* A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
* Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
* Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
* Boundless snacks and drinks
* Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
* Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
* Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles
Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits for you and your family.
With 4% matching.
Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success.
Snacks & drinks
Boundless snacks and drinks. Catered lunch daily.
Cell phone subsidy and commuter benefits.
A place to grow
We’ll help you set big goals, then watch you exceed them.
Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates.
JUUL Labs at a glance
JUUL Labs focuses on E-Commerce, Consumer Goods, B2B, Consumer Electronics, and Leisure. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, JUUL Labs has raised $14.407B of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.