Driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes
Financial Systems Analyst
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is searching for a Financial Systems Analyst to join our rapidly expanding Finance Team.
* Own tactical elements of daily administration of financial systems (including data validation) as well as ensure compliance with policies, procedures and controls
* Participate in project planning, scheduling, communication and implementation tasks
* Assist with metadata and data to support financial systems
* Assist in the development and support of Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) tool, including implementation of new modules
* Assist with the development of system documentation, including formal training content, as required
* Provide knowledge transfer to internal resources as needed
* Maintain enterprise system and process design standards as well as system & process documentation
* Support departments in design, implementation and validation of reporting/analysis capabilities in Business Intelligence tool, or other analytical packages
* Support Manager/Director in managing the financial calendar and project managing close activities for the broader finance & accounting organization
* Assist in ad hoc projects as needed
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
* 3+ years’ experience with ERP / EPM applications – Host Analytics experience a plus
* Strong Excel skills (sumifs, vlookup, pivot tables, index match, etc.)
* An understanding of SQL and database design
* Ability to work collaboratively and independently
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* A continuous improvement mindset
* Bachelor’s degree required in Finance or related field – MIS education a plus
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
* A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
* People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
* Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
* Boundless snacks and drinks
* Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
* Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
* Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles
Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits for you and your family.
With 4% matching.
Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success.
Snacks & drinks
Boundless snacks and drinks. Catered lunch daily.
Cell phone subsidy and commuter benefits.
A place to grow
We’ll help you set big goals, then watch you exceed them.
Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates.
JUUL Labs at a glance
JUUL Labs focuses on E-Commerce, Consumer Goods, B2B, Consumer Electronics, and Leisure. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, JUUL Labs has raised $14.407B of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.