Driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes
Sr. Treasury Analyst
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Join JUUL’s Global Treasury organization and make an immediate positive impact. The Sr. Treasury Analyst will provide operational support for all activities within the Global Treasury function. This includes front, middle, and back-office activities across cash, investments, foreign exchange, inter-company funding and insurance. This full-time role will interface daily with internal teams as well as JUUL’s external business partners. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented and enjoys working in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
In this role the primary responsibilities include (but are not limited to) assisting with:
* JUUL’s daily global liquidity, funding for global business, and global cash forecasting process.
* Global bank accounts management including opening, closing, maintaining signatory lists and FBAR process. Facilitate treasury wires as needed and manage quarterly audit of users.
* In-house portfolio management; including trading activities, settlement, compliance, and producing monthly/quarterly investment dashboards.
* Global foreign currency exposure identification, hedging and settlement processes.
* Dodd-Frank compliance requirements with all trading counterparties and maintain compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley controls.
* Quarter-end accounting close activities including preparation of journal entries and financial reporting preparation.
* Managing global insurance renewal programs; liaise with business partners and facilitate certificates of insurance on an ad-hoc basis.
* Banking-related Treasury projects in support of business units and functional groups.
* Support the implementation of our Treasury Management System.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
* 2-5+ years relevant experience in Corporate Treasury or equivalent experience
* Experience with Bloomberg, investment accounting, hedge accounting, advanced financial risk management, XVA.
* High level of emotional intelligence, integrity, motivation and curiosity.
* Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
* Strong work ethics, ability to prioritize and lead multiple projects and deliverables.
* Working knowledge of financial risk management strategies and advanced financial modeling.
* Strong understanding of financial and operational controls.
* Very advanced Excel knowledge and aptitude.
* Familiarity with treasury management systems
* Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Mathematics, Economics, Accounting, or related Business discipline.
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
* A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
* People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
* Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
* Boundless snacks and drinks
* Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
* Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
* Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles
Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits for you and your family.
With 4% matching.
Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success.
Snacks & drinks
Boundless snacks and drinks. Catered lunch daily.
Cell phone subsidy and commuter benefits.
A place to grow
We’ll help you set big goals, then watch you exceed them.
Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates.
JUUL Labs at a glance
JUUL Labs focuses on E-Commerce, Consumer Goods, B2B, Consumer Electronics, and Leisure. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, JUUL Labs has raised $14.407B of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.