IT Internal Auditor
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is seeking an IT Auditor who will be responsible for evaluating risks and controls for IT infrastructure, security, and engineering processes, including work in a dynamic environment. This evaluation will be accomplished by conducting internal audit projects to include the communication of observations, risks assessments, recommendations, and conclusions reached, as well as providing consulting services regarding risk and controls on a wide range of eCommerce IT initiatives. Audit results reflect value-added recommendations, process improvements, strengthened internal control and business objective assessment.
* Conduct risk-based projects, and review system implementation, applications and other IT-related risk areas.
* Define and implement tests layers of computer systems (for example, application, database, operating system, data, infrastructure) for information technology (IT) effectiveness.
* Develop IT audit procedures with innovate and creative thinking using of data analytics and automation.
* Analyze and identify IT controls points on services-oriented architectures, cloud services, virtualized environment, network technologies, software development and information security.
* Evaluate IT components of platforms and applications against internal standards, policies, procedures and IT standards and framework, including identify symptoms, root cause, problems and identify technology controls.
* Provide IT control consulting services to management to assist in redesign efforts that improve the control environment
* Work in cross-functional teams with company engineering teams to perform risk assessments and conclude on observations, make practical recommendations and suggesting improvements.
* Communicate with and educate process owners of the importance of controls, an effective control environment, and the role of Internal Audit. Conceive and lead ad hoc analyses of financial and IT data to assist other areas of the audit functions; develop repeatable methods to ensure a consistent result and help develop an internal knowledge base.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
* 5 years of experience in information technology, information security, internal audit and/or IT consulting.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a wide variety of departments
* Expertise in IT internal controls concepts and frameworks such as CoBIT, PCI, ITIL, ISO, SOX, and COSO
* Ability to navigate through ambiguity, manage and coordinate multiple project assignment simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, accepting ownership and accountability of the process and deliver on commitments.
* 3 years of experience in any of the following areas: cloud platforms management, DevOps environments, service oriented architecture (SOA) software, virtualization, software development, technology consulting, system auditing, and/or information security.
* Knowledge of Infrastructure controls including databases, operating systems, networks, information security and application development controls
* Experience with databases and data analytics tools.
* Experience with eCommerce applications development.
* Experience with manual environment
* Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems or other Information Technology related field OR Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or business-related field.
* Master's degree in engineering, Information Technology or Business Administration (MBA), or related field a plus.
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
* A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
* People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
* Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
* Boundless snacks and drinks
* Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
* Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
* Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, ...
Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits for you and your family.
With 4% matching.
Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success.
Snacks & drinks
Boundless snacks and drinks. Catered lunch daily.
Cell phone subsidy and commuter benefits.
A place to grow
We’ll help you set big goals, then watch you exceed them.
Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates.
JUUL Labs at a glance
JUUL Labs focuses on E-Commerce, Consumer Goods, B2B, Consumer Electronics, and Leisure. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, JUUL Labs has raised $14.407B of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.