Driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is seeking an Internal Auditor who will be responsible for evaluating risks and controls for all financial processes in a dynamic environment. This evaluation will be accomplished by conducting internal audit projects to include the communication of observations, risks assessments, recommendations, and conclusions reached, as well as providing consulting services regarding risk and controls on a wide range of functional areas.
* Plans and performs validation of control design and effectiveness and identifies process deficiencies by testing performance of controls against Company procedures and/or external regulatory/accounting requirements; evaluating process efficiencies; and performing advanced data and analytical analysis.
* Communicates audit information (for example, audit findings, status updates, process improvements) to Customer and Audit Management team by reviewing audit documents and work papers (for example, analyses, schedules, transcriptions, memos, and confirmation results related to audits) documenting work papers, findings, and recommendations for Management presentations; ensuring presentation, review reports, and correspondence are in alignment with the company's internal audit standards; and updating audit Management and Customers on issues and risks.
* Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in US Audit in the Internal Audit and SOX Compliance Department and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet Customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
* Manages delivery of projects by overseeing completion of work product; and ensuring Customer satisfaction.
* Plans and executes Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) processes by establishing Customer contacts; creating test plans; performing test work; training staff and process owners on SOX application; training process and control owners to document processes and identify key controls; working with Controller's office, process owners, and external auditors in control deficiency and weakness identification; analyzing financial and business information to identify improvement opportunities; and evaluating process owners' knowledge, adherence to, and execution of SOX regulations or requirements.
* Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
* Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
* 5+ years experience in internal audit or business-related field.
* 2+ year public accounting experience in assurance or internal audit.
* Financial certification (for example, Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Fraud Examiner
* International experience (audits, governance - FCPR)
* Strong Inventory and eCommerce is a plus
* Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or business-related field.
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
* A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
* People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
* Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
* Boundless snacks and drinks
* Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
* Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
* Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Produc...
Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits for you and your family.
With 4% matching.
Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success.
Snacks & drinks
Boundless snacks and drinks. Catered lunch daily.
Cell phone subsidy and commuter benefits.
A place to grow
We’ll help you set big goals, then watch you exceed them.
Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates.
JUUL Labs at a glance
JUUL Labs focuses on E-Commerce, Consumer Goods, B2B, Consumer Electronics, and Leisure. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, JUUL Labs has raised $14.407B of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.